+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - July 2023 AOR ******

jassiesandhu

Aug 25, 2022
Hi All,

This is thread for July AOR. Lets posts and keep everyone updated with application statues.

ITA : 27 June
Submitted : 7th July
AOR : 8th July.

Thank you for the support.

Reactions: sujithbeno31

Paul2023

Jun 13, 2023
Did you get the option to pay the biometric fee at the time of application submission?
If not, have you received anything to pay for it?
Thanks

jassiesandhu

Aug 25, 2022
My consultant selected I didn't give biometric in last 10 years to question no and paid the fee.

He said those biometric are no longer eligible.

49Winkler

Jul 1, 2023
CEC seems to be slow, FSW is a rocket yet:p CIC seems to have forgotten to review the medical examination results of CEC applicants. According to the tracking website, the CEC in May is still waiting for the news of passing the medical examination Lol.

jassiesandhu

Aug 25, 2022
CEC seems to be slow, FSW is a rocket yet:p CIC seems to have forgotten to review the medical examination results of CEC applicants. According to the tracking website, the CEC in May is still waiting for the news of passing the medical examination Lol.
Yes exactly. It's seems like medical updates are now taking around 60 days for CEC.. .. fingers crossed

MirzaAshher

Mar 10, 2022
ITA: May 26, 2023
AOR: July 18, 2023

did anyone here get a option to pay biometric fees or received a biometric instruction letter?
I have given biometric last year for work permit.

Reactions: jassiesandhu

jassiesandhu

Aug 25, 2022
ITA: May 26, 2023
AOR: July 18, 2023

did anyone here get a option to pay biometric fees or received a biometric instruction letter?
I have given biometric last year for work permit.
I paid fee with application by selecting I have not done biometric in last 10 years.

I think for PR Need give biometric again as July 14, 2023

Biometric letter taking 2 months after AOR as per trends.

Reactions: MirzaAshher

MirzaAshher

Mar 10, 2022
Also not able to create account on tracker ? do anyone facing same issue ?
I am seeing a issue when trying to see the application status
Applicants for permanent residence can receive instant email updates and more detailed, up-to-date case status by creating an online account. Find out how.
We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. There could be three possible reasons:

• Please be sure the information you entered is correct and then try again
  • This service is only available to clients with applications in process. We may have received your application but not yet begun processing it. The following link may help you determine if your application is being processed:
    Application Processing time

49Winkler

Jul 1, 2023
Let me introduce my strange experience :p
AOR July 1st

On July 17th, I got my UCI# with pure numbers.
On July 18th, I am able to register IRCC tracker.
HOWEVER, I have not received any message about MEP! EVEN, tracker shows my medical status as "not started"!!!
I just called IRCC and they told me to be patient and only told me the status of the whole case is in progress...

By the way, CEC inland

Reactions: MirzaAshher