+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC Jan 2023 AOR ******

Srina

Apr 5, 2023
My AOR is Jan 2, 2023
I got COPR number updated and everything completed March -14
But still did not receive the portal email for confirmation.
Suddenly my child background changed to in progress
Does the COPR number available means it almost approved or still processing?

please clarify friends

Ryz22

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
My AOR is Jan 2, 2023
I got COPR number updated and everything completed March -14
But still did not receive the portal email for confirmation.
Suddenly my child background changed to in progress
Does the COPR number available means it almost approved or still processing?

please clarify friends
I have everything completed but background for kids is in progress . I don’t know what they check for kids

VaishuArun

Nov 9, 2020
Can anyone let me know what happens after the COPR no is generated in the tracker? I see the COPR number in tracker now, but I don't see how to download the COPR document.

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Can anyone let me know what happens after the COPR no is generated in the tracker? I see the COPR number in tracker now, but I don't see how to download the COPR document.
For inland applicants, you will get a PR Confirmation Mail asking for your few details, after which you will get your PR portal credential mail. On that portal, you will submit your address and Photo. Once the address is accepted, your CoPR will be available for download

frostpunk2023

Star Member
Jan 15, 2023
For inland applicants, you will get a PR Confirmation Mail asking for your few details, after which you will get your PR portal credential mail. On that portal, you will submit your address and Photo. Once the address is accepted, your CoPR will be available for download
Hey, could you please let me know how many days it took for you to receive the email? My COPR No was generated on Apr 13 on the tracker but I haven't received the email yet

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Hey, could you please let me know how many days it took for you to receive the email? My COPR No was generated on Apr 13 on the tracker but I haven't received the email yet
I got the email the very next day when all the parameters were completed on my tracker. But this was 1 month before the strike started.

Reactions: frostpunk2023

VaishuArun

Nov 9, 2020
Thank you. I just got the email asking for my details and I replied to it.

Reactions: Ananya9101

VaishuArun

Nov 9, 2020
My COPR no was generated on Friday and all steps were marked complete on Thursday. Got my email from IRCC today from Etobicoke.

VaishuArun

Nov 9, 2020
Thank you. Below is my timeline.
CEC Inland CRS - 504
ITA - Nov 9
AOR - Jan 6
Medicals passed and biometric linked - 3 Feb (old biometrics and medicals)
All stages completed in tracker - 27 April
COPR no generated in tracker - 28 April
PR confirmation mail received and replied - 1 May
PVO: Edmonton as per IRCC customer care
Confirmation Mail received from Etobicoke
Edit: Portal email received - 1 May

Last edited:

rkarora20

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Hi Guys, my AOR is 6th Jan CEC inland with dependent. As per tracker my eligibility and BC was changed to completed on 27th April and the medical changed to completed once again on 28th with 1 year extension on the medical expiry date.
can I expect my copr number on the tracker anytime soon?

Gwator

Feb 14, 2023
ITA: Nov 23, 2022
CRS: 494
AOR: Jan 19, 2023
Medical: passed
Biometrics: February 28, 2023 Completed
Received a letter to pay the RPRF: May 02, 2023

Ojeras

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2023
Hi Guys, my AOR is 6th Jan CEC inland with dependent. As per tracker my eligibility and BC was changed to completed on 27th April and the medical changed to completed once again on 28th with 1 year extension on the medical expiry date.
can I expect my copr number on the tracker anytime soon?
Hi, similar here.

frostpunk2023

Star Member
Jan 15, 2023
Hi everyone, do you guys have any idea how long will it take to eCopr be generated after submitting the address and the photo?