PR confirmation mail received - March 17th
PR portal credentials received and address and picture submitted- March 20th
ECoPR received - March 23rd
PR card application linked to GCKey - March 24th
GU - April 14th
PR cards mailed for main and dependent - April 18th
Main applicant card received - April 21st
Dependent card received - April 24th

I came to Canada in 2019 on work permit and created EE profile in June 2022.
Thank you everyone who helped with the queries and doubts. All the best to the applicants
WOW! Congratulations! omg, you are so lucky :cool:
Did you sign into your application tracker? If you did and if you remember, how long did it take to receive confirmation after all the processing stages were complete?

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
WOW! Congratulations! omg, you are so lucky :cool:
Did you sign into your application tracker? If you did and if you remember, how long did it take to receive confirmation after all the processing stages were complete?
Thank you so much.
All stages were completed on tracker - March 16th
PR confirmation mail received - March 17th

Reactions: Stan_the_Man

Ananya9101

Star Member
Mar 13, 2023
Nice. Hopefully, I get the email soon. All stages were complete on Apr-17, but I have not received any communication from IRCC yet.
I, too, have been in touch with a few friends who are stuck at the same stage. May be ,the delay is due to the IRCC strike. But looking at the positive side, the biggest hurdle of application approval is over for you.

Ryz22

Star Member
Jan 6, 2022
Background check for children in progress . How long will this take to complete . All other stages completed

Stan_the_Man

Dec 1, 2022
After 4 months can you share your timelines
The most updated timelines are in my signature - it is what I see on the Tracker:
CEC - Inland - 1 Applicant | CRS: 516;
AOR: 30-Nov-2022; BIO LINKED: 30-Dec-2022
Request for Additional Doc (PCC from China): 13-Jan-2023 Additional Doc Submitted: 4-Apr-2023
Background Passed: 20-Mar-2023;
Medical Passed: 17-Apr-2023
All stages passed, COPR number generated, however I did not receive a portal email yet

What also concerns me is that they passed my background (Mar-20) before I submitted the PCC from China (Apr-4) that they asked me to provide as an additional doc.

We'll see...

achebe8190

Star Member
Mar 16, 2023
Yeah, the IRCC being on strike probably has a huge impact on them moving things forward even if you’re approved. On the plus side, that means there’s much less work for them to do once they do look at the case again. Have you tried tracking your case through this tracker? I’ve used it for FSW (there’s CEC there too) and it’s been really helpful to see how quickly other people are moving through the process. Maybe it’ll show how many are hearing back during the strike too… Good luck! https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/consolidated-e-apr-tracker-express-entry-permanent-residency-application

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
The most updated timelines are in my signature - it is what I see on the Tracker:
CEC - Inland - 1 Applicant | CRS: 516;
AOR: 30-Nov-2022; BIO LINKED: 30-Dec-2022
Request for Additional Doc (PCC from China): 13-Jan-2023 Additional Doc Submitted: 4-Apr-2023
Background Passed: 20-Mar-2023;
Medical Passed: 17-Apr-2023
All stages passed, COPR number generated, however I did not receive a portal email yet

What also concerns me is that they passed my background (Mar-20) before I submitted the PCC from China (Apr-4) that they asked me to provide as an additional doc.

We'll see...
may i know when did your eligibility pass on tracker?