+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Invite - Asking for more Information

bhanu123

Mar 25, 2019
Hello Team,

I got my invite under CEC category in the month of July 2019. I applied under 2282- User support technician which was my full time job. I also worked at Tim Hortons as my part time cashier but I never claimed points for this job.
I only uploaded both T4's when it came for the tax documents. But they came back to me stating that since I have uploaded T4 they need the roles/responsibilities and paystub for that job.
Please guide me what should I do next as I just uploaded that T4 for just showing that I am a tax paying person.

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
Hello Team,

I got my invite under CEC category in the month of July 2019. I applied under 2282- User support technician which was my full time job. I also worked at Tim Hortons as my part time cashier but I never claimed points for this job.
I only uploaded both T4's when it came for the tax documents. But they came back to me stating that since I have uploaded T4 they need the roles/responsibilities and paystub for that job.
Please guide me what should I do next as I just uploaded that T4 for just showing that I am a tax paying person.
Not an expert. But its best to give them the roles/responsibilities & pay stubs as asked since you already gave them the T4 for that job. May be explain in a letter differentiating between your full time and part time jobs.

bhanu123

Mar 25, 2019
Not an expert. But its best to give them the roles/responsibilities & pay stubs as asked since you already gave them the T4 for that job. May be explain in a letter differentiating between your full time and part time jobs.
Thank You for the response.
I will do as suggested.
So should I be giving them the signed letter with roles and responsibilities by the employer or just document them along with LOE?

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
Thank You for the response.
I will do as suggested.
So should I be giving them the signed letter with roles and responsibilities by the employer or just document them along with LOE?
You should give them on an employer letter head with stamp if that's possible. That is the best way. Also include your pay stubs. Preferably latest six months..

bhanu123

Mar 25, 2019
You should give them on an employer letter head with stamp if that's possible. That is the best way. Also include your pay stubs. Preferably latest six months..
Thank You.
Will get the letter from the employer but in case if owner denies to give the letter should I upload it self documented?

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
Thank You.
Will get the letter from the employer but in case if owner denies to give the letter should I upload it self documented?
Yeah. Try to get it on letter head so u won't have any questions in future. If that's not possible, then you can give them self documented and explain the reason why you couldn't produce it on a letter head clearly in the LOE

Mallika S

Oct 19, 2018
Yeah. Try to get it on letter head so u won't have any questions in future. If that's not possible, then you can give them self documented and explain the reason why you couldn't produce it on a letter head clearly in the LOE
And you will have your pay stubs as a backup for your explanation

Reactions: bhanu123