+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC inland with Outland Dependant

otbi

Jan 25, 2023
My permanent residence application was recently approved along with my wife (Outland dependant), with the final steps being to confirm my permanent residence and also create my permanent resident card via the Permanent Resident Portal.

However, my wife has never been to Canada and we are still awaiting instructions on how my wife would obtain her passport request (PPR) to submit for her Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) in the visa office allocated in her country of residence and apply for a visa in order for her to come to Canada.

My question is what would be the next steps for my wife in particular?

Will i have to get my eCOPR first before they send an email requesting for her Visa?

philoxy4

Feb 13, 2023
My permanent residence application was recently approved along with my wife (Outland dependant), with the final steps being to confirm my permanent residence and also create my permanent resident card via the Permanent Resident Portal.

However, my wife has never been to Canada and we are still awaiting instructions on how my wife would obtain her passport request (PPR) to submit for her Confirmation of Permanent Residence (COPR) in the visa office allocated in her country of residence and apply for a visa in order for her to come to Canada.

My question is what would be the next steps for my wife in particular?

Will i have to get my eCOPR first before they send an email requesting for her Visa?

How did you resolve this?