+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** CEC inland with dependents - September and October 2021 AOR *****

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Hi,

I am creating this thread for applicants from September and October 2021 with dependents inland and/or abroad. Therefore, please post your timelines and application updates here if you meet this definition. Thanks!

I am a CEC inland applicant with two inland dependants. My application timeline is as follows:

AOR: October 4, 2021
MEP: November 10, 2021
UCI and old Biometrics attached: November 10, 2021

NO GU's so far, and NO update yet!

byteSizeBits

Star Member
Nov 15, 2021
Hi,

I am creating this thread for applicants from September and October 2021 with dependents inland and/or abroad. Therefore, please post your timelines and application updates here if you meet this definition. Thanks!

I am a CEC inland applicant with two inland dependants. My application timeline is as follows:

AOR: October 4, 2021
MEP: November 10, 2021
UCI and old Biometrics attached: November 10, 2021

Homie, you're not going to want to hear this but it's only been 2 months since your submission. There are plenty of us who applied in September/August who have not received any updates since their medicals were passed. The people who have not received portal invites from May, June, and July all seem to have foreign work experience. Your application may not be moving along as fast as you would like, but there's nothing you can do about it. You will get there, you're just going to have to be patient.

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Lol

The purpose of the thread was to keep each other updated with what’s going on with Sept and Oct applications for the applicants with dependents. There are threads for Sept and Oct already but I decided to dedicate this for applicants with dependents because the other threads are of mixed type applications.

I do realize it’s too soon to expect any good news, given what’s happening with the applicants from as early as Feb.

Anyways, thanks for your support. I really appreciate it

byteSizeBits

Star Member
Nov 15, 2021
"I'm really insecure that I haven't received a ghost update yet on my application"
"just be patient, it's going to be fine"
"OMG you have such a bad attitude, why aren't you supporting me :mad:"

Have fun agonizing over not getting PR in 60 days. Hopefully, you'll be updating a thread that has more participants than just you.;)

• Haha
Reactions: asiqur

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
"I'm really insecure that I haven't received a ghost update yet on my application"
"just be patient, it's going to be fine"
"OMG you have such a bad attitude, why aren't you supporting me :mad:"

Have fun agonizing over not getting PR in 60 days. Hopefully, you'll be updating a thread that has more participants than just you.;)
ha ha ha... I don't care if I don't receive a single GU. I mentioned "NO GU's so far, and NO update yet! " so people know what is happening on my application so far. I hope not to lose my cool over this (not at least before 6 months time lol). Sooner or later, we are all going to receive our decisions anyway. I'll keep this thread updated with my applications updates. Let's see if others join hands or not. I'll again reiterate the purpose of this thread is to keep the Sept and Oct applicants with dependents in one place so we know what's going on with other applicants. As I said before, I don't expect IRCC to process my application in 60-90 days similar to what they are doing with single applicants (many Oct applicants received eCoPRs).

Let's (you and me) keep this thread alive. Maybe we attract others after all lol

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Any updates for the applicants from September and October 2021 with dependents inland and/or abroad, please share here. Thanks!

haplo

Star Member
Jan 2, 2019
Category........
CEC
Although I am not September/October applicant but wanted to share;

AOR:- June 1,2021
Medical:- Passed July 2, 2021
Biometrics:- July 2 , 2021
Biometrics (spouse) : September 2,
Medical expired: September 30,
Medical under review: since November 26,
No GU.
2 dependants.
Foreign work experience ~almost 10 years.
VO: Ottawa

Reactions: asiqur

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021

No GU.
2 dependants.
Welcome to the thread, and thanks for sharing.

AmCan

Dec 23, 2021
Hello All,

CEC Inland with two dependents
AOR: Oct 2nd
Medical Approved: Nov 8th
Biometric Request Received: Nov 22nd
Biometric Submitted: Nov 26th
Confirmation Email for Portal Details: Dec 17 2.00 pm ( Details submitted at 3.30 pm)
PR Portal Credentials: Dec 17 6.30 pm
eCoPR: Dec 21

Awaiting PR cards. Hope the cards will be in mail soon.

Best wishes to all the applicants.

Reactions: Mehnik and asiqur

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021

No GU.
2 dependants.
Any news?

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Hello All,

CEC Inland with two dependents
AOR: Oct 2nd
Medical Approved: Nov 8th
Biometric Request Received: Nov 22nd
Biometric Submitted: Nov 26th
Confirmation Email for Portal Details: Dec 17 2.00 pm ( Details submitted at 3.30 pm)
PR Portal Credentials: Dec 17 6.30 pm
eCoPR: Dec 21

Awaiting PR cards. Hope the cards will be in mail soon.

Best wishes to all the applicants.
Congratulations. I hope you receive your cards soon. You got lucky, We are just two days apart in AOR and exactly same situation (2 deps), mine is dead silent lol

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Hi, I luckily found a very nice Lady Agent at IRCC today. Here’s the update on my application:
-Eligibility IN PROGRESS (someone is working
-Criminality PASSED
-Medical PASSED
-Security NOT STARTED
Forgot to ask VO today, but I know from previous call that my application is at Sydney Office.

Timeline:
AOR: Oct 4, 2021
Meds & UCI: Nov 10, 2021

Inland applicant with 2 dependents.

No GUs, No Emails.

asiqur

Dec 8, 2021
Hi everyone,

I finally received GCMS notes today (applied on Dec 16, 2021) from CBSA. Here's the status of my application:

PVO: Edmonton
SVO: CIO Sydney

Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started (I suppose passed based on Criminality and Info Sharing)
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete

Eligibility in review because for one of my foreign experiences, I hadn't received the reference letter at the time of submission, which I submitted later in November (before the date mentioned for the EL review) via WebForm, but, apparently, they didn't receive it before they reviewed my EL. Another reason is that my reference letter from my employer in Canada was digitally signed, which they marked as unsigned in GCMS. For these two reasons, they have significantly dropped my CRS. Tomorrow is the next review date (if that matters at all) and I hope this time they will see my reference letter for the foreign experience. I'll submit a new hand-signed reference letter from my Canadian employer today, which they will definitely not receive by tomorrow. I'll keep you all posted with any updates.

By the way, they seemed to had decided to send me an RCMP request in November, but later it was canceled because their internal request to RCMP during Infor Sharing returned NRT (no reportable trace).

FYI: Nothing has happened new on my application after Nov 2021.