+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC inland who submitted application in June, 2017

heinzlin

Feb 25, 2017
Dear all,

Has anyone recently successfully got GCMS notes and how long have you waited to get it? I requested in Jan, no any response, and i had to request another in April.

Has anyone recently successfully raised case specific query on IRCC website? Did you get answer from them?

salman87

Mar 1, 2018
Dear all,

Has anyone recently successfully got GCMS notes and how long have you waited to get it? I requested in Jan, no any response, and i had to request another in April.

Has anyone recently successfully raised case specific query on IRCC website? Did you get answer from them?
GCMS notes take about a month to receive (around 30-35 days). I did mine through GetGCMS, and got it after 31 days.

The case specific query also works, you just need to wait a week or 2 for them to reply. I felt the replies are a bit generic, but if there are any concerns they will let you know.

mona.r

Mar 26, 2018
Can I update my ECA Result later after I submit my express entry profile in the pool? Currently, I have done my ECA for my Masters but unfortunately, they gave me 4 years bachelor degree instead of masters that's why I am doing my equivalency again and still, don't have the result in my hand.May be it will take 2 months to get it.

Can I create and submit my profile with the existing graduation result and when I have the result for my Masters can I update the result and ECA number?

Will be grateful if you could kindly let me know.

Thanks & Regards
Mona

Mukesh0420

Nov 13, 2020
Can I update my ECA Result later after I submit my express entry profile in the pool? Currently, I have done my ECA for my Masters but unfortunately, they gave me 4 years bachelor degree instead of masters that's why I am doing my equivalency again and still, don't have the result in my hand.May be it will take 2 months to get it.

Can I create and submit my profile with the existing graduation result and when I have the result for my Masters can I update the result and ECA number?

Will be grateful if you could kindly let me know.

Thanks & Regards
Mona

Were you able to change?