+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Inland while applying, Now outland - Please join here

May 26, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
I am curious to know how many people are in this situation. Those who applied from Canada, but are no longer Inland - I'd like to understand your situation and use this thread to discuss

Jaybird94

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
Same boat here!
My CoR is still Canada, I'm in Dubai on a visit visa, the only bank accounts/etc I have are all in Canada. CEC Inland applicant, now physically outland o_O

Jaybird94

Star Member
Jan 7, 2020
My secondary VO was updated from Edmonton to AbuDhabi and COR updated from Canada to UAE after an ADR.

gcrozariol

Jun 30, 2021
Hi,

I am in the same situation. CEC inland when applying, now outland (Brazil).

While inland: AOR beginning of January, exams done and passed. Now outland: biometrics done in Brazil, and now background check being processed.

Two weeks ago, I submitted a web form telling the officers my biometrics were done in Brasilia, and I am still here taking care of my parents because of COVID-19. I also changed the address as the officer told me to do so when I called them.

I got an email back saying that my application is processing normally and they addressed my email to the person who's taking care of my application.

A friend of mine who applied inland a month after me already got his PR, and I am still waiting for the golden email.

Is there anything to be worried about?

Thanks.

Reactions: Priscyllams