+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Inland - GCMS notes - Final: Approved - no copr

Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
Hello everyone
Can someone please give a clarification what's happening with my application as I find the gcms notes very confusing.

Page 2: Assessments
Eligibility PASSED
Security
HIRV
Criminality: Passed
Org crime
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation
Info sharing: complete
Other Reqs
Final: APPROVED

Under the Finalize section
I see two document issuances. Counterfoil and copr. Created on Sept 27th 2021 and updated on october 4th, 2021
Both status says not started. But I see a document number for the copr T306********
With expiry date April 16, 2022
Under the expiry date there is a line:
User Remark: Cannot land - additionnal verif required.

I haven't received any emails to confirm my landing.

Why does it say cannot land?! Also does this mean my application is FULLY APPROVED OR what?! When to expect the copr

Thank you

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello everyone
Can someone please give a clarification what's happening with my application as I find the gcms notes very confusing.

Eligibility PASSED
Security
HIRV
Org crime
Misrepresentation
Other Reqs

I see two document issuances. Counterfoil and copr. Created on Sept 27th 2021 and updated on october 4th, 2021
Both status says not started. But I see a document number for the copr T306********

Why does it say cannot land?! Also does this mean my application is FULLY APPROVED OR what?! When to expect the copr

Thank you
Your application is approved. However, if it saws additional very required, that could be to determine your current country of residence etc.

Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
Your application is approved. However, if it saws additional very required, that could be to determine your current country of residence etc.
Thank you.
I am im Canada since 2018..
Is it a special message about me only or it is a generic message... I mean isn't the portal to verify if the applicant is still in Canada?
Do you recommend that I send emails to the portal email as a nudge like others have done...

Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
Hi LegalFalcon

In other threads you mentioned that if security on page 2 is blank then it means it is in progress.
In my case, page 2 shows security blank BUT FINAL APOROVED. the most recent note in my gcms notes says file reviewed. There is no word "officer".

Ircc call centre don't want to help they refuse to confirm anything. They just repeat what they are taught to say.

Can I be certain 100% that my application is fully approved and it is in the queue for copr/PR card issuance based on page 2 assessments and FINALIZE section showing a copr number starting with T603.... ?

Thanks again

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi LegalFalcon

In other threads you mentioned that if security on page 2 is blank then it means it is in progress.
In my case, page 2 shows security blank BUT FINAL APOROVED. the most recent note in my gcms notes says file reviewed. There is no word "officer".

Ircc call centre don't want to help they refuse to confirm anything. They just repeat what they are taught to say.

Can I be certain 100% that my application is fully approved and it is in the queue for copr/PR card issuance based on page 2 assessments and FINALIZE section showing a copr number starting with T603.... ?

Thanks again
Security when it is blank, it means in progress or passed.

If you have Approved next to the final, then your application has been approved and your security is passed. Security is redacted from the GCMS notes.

Usercecinland

Star Member
Nov 6, 2021
Security when it is blank, it means in progress or passed.

If you have Approved next to the final, then your application has been approved and your security is passed. Security is redacted from the GCMS notes.
Im sorry to bother you one more time. Could it be y any chance that this additional verification required thing is referring to additionnal security screening ? The ones that take over a year?

EscoBlades

Champion Member
Jul 22, 2020
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Im sorry to bother you one more time. Could it be y any chance that this additional verification required thing is referring to additionnal security screening ? The ones that take over a year?
You already got given a comprehensive answer to your question

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016

IF it is additional verifications, then it can be a final review, making sure that criminality and security are not expired, but it is difficult to pinpoint since security-related info is always redacted. Also, you have no role to play in security and final review, you will just have to wait it out. See https://bit.ly/2YMIxni

Curious_observer

Nov 2, 2021
Hello everyone

Eligibility PASSED
Security
HIRV
Org crime
Misrepresentation
Other Reqs

Thank you
Hey did u get your COPR ?? I’m on same boat like you

Curious_observer

Nov 2, 2021
I got my ecopr on December 10th 2021
You gotta keep sending webforms and emails to the portal-client email and inquire about your application. Hopefully they will finalize it...
Can you please help me with the portal-cilent email address and the template structure if you have. Thanks in advance

And also a small question
In your gcms does counterfoul is “yes”??
Can you please confirm that

Last edited: