+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC-Inland @ CPC-Edmonton (2019)

rcanzy

Mar 28, 2019
Anybody knows how long the CPC Edmonton taking to process CoPR and PR visa for CEC inland applications?

PPR: Oct. 19
Passport received: Oct. 22

Passports where sent to Ottawa as per instructions, but the page where you provide your address, on the top was stating P.O. CPC Edmonton

sharma91

Nov 25, 2019
does anyone know if the cpc ( case processing centre ) edmonton is open during these days or not ???

harryguns

Sep 27, 2019
Hi,
Yes they are working I got my a BOWP approved in late march from them.
thank you for the response. may I know when did you apply for BOWP? My employer filed WP extension in late december 2019 and still havent heard anything

sahhil13

Jan 12, 2016
Hi All,
My AOR; 29 Feb, 2020
Medicals Passed : 6th March, 2020
Biometrics: Not given yet due to covid

Today I called IRCC and they said that nothing has started yet (Eligibility, Background Check, Security and Criminality).
They said it will start after I submit biometrics (which is not possible as of now due to lockdown).

Anyone in the same situation?

Rahul81

Jun 2, 2020
Hi All,
My AOR; 29 Feb, 2020
Medicals Passed : 6th March, 2020
Biometrics: Not given yet due to covid

Today I called IRCC and they said that nothing has started yet (Eligibility, Background Check, Security and Criminality).
They said it will start after I submit biometrics (which is not possible as of now due to lockdown).

Anyone in the same situation?

Many people are ,

They have staff gone for summer vacation and now they are working with little capacity so we should not expect much movement at least till September, yes draws will happen as money is needed

ren87

Nov 20, 2020
Hello guys,

Starting this thread for CEC-Inland applicants with AORs in 2019, being processed at the Edmonton Visa Office.

Please post updates/changes to your application so everyone knows what's going on there as Edmonton is not the fastest processing centre. This way everyone will stay in the loop.
Hello,

Im a CEC-inland applicant living in Edmonton, i've been trying to know where my CPC or VO is processing my case but no idea, the mails i got from cic where my invitations to the EE and then my ITA but no CPC address as some people told me.

probably is a silly question, but i don't know where to find it. hope you can guide me.

best,

R.