+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC-Has any Oct 2011 applicant received file number or medical?!

mari1981

Dec 9, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
File Transfer...
April 2016
nits1930 said:
wat can u do for ielts result? The only ielts result i had was submitted by me for my fsw2 application ....please suggest me something....
I applied for FSW2 last year. But long processing time made me apply for CEC.
The time I took the IELTS test I asked them to give me two sets of results. One for FSW2 and 2nd just in case I need it.
Can you ask the test center to issue the 2nd result? ask them. May be they are able to help you.

Mari

readytofly

Star Member
Jan 19, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Seattle
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan. 29th, 2010
Doc's Request.
Mar. 8th, 2010
AOR Received.
Sep. 27th, 2010
File Transfer...
Oct. 14th, 2011
Med's Request
Feb. 3rd, 2012
Passport Req..
May 7th, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
May 9th, 2012
LANDED..........
May 19th, 2012
Hi Mari

I have a question for you. I have applied for FSW3 in Jan 2010 but still no medical. Do you think it would be wise for me to apply under CEC? I am eligible for CEC starting Jan 1st 2012.
Other than the fees, is there any downside?

Your help is appreciated.

mari1981

Dec 9, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
File Transfer...
April 2016
readytofly said:
Hi Mari

I have a question for you. I have applied for FSW3 in Jan 2010 but still no medical. Do you think it would be wise for me to apply under CEC? I am eligible for CEC starting Jan 1st 2012.
Other than the fees, is there any downside?

Your help is appreciated.
In my case I took the risk and it paid off :) personally I don't think by applying under CEC you loose anything except money. But I'm not an expert. It's better ask some one who is expert.

Good luck
Mari

iamxiaogua

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 28, 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 3, 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 3, 2012
Med's Request
Mar 30, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 14, 2012
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
Jun 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 16, 2012
LANDED..........
Jul 25, 2012
I am a FSW applicant as well. I called CIC to ask about if I can send in multiple applications, and the answer was YES. So, except that you might lose some money, there probably aren't other risks.

mari1981 said:
In my case I took the risk and it paid off :) personally I don't think by applying under CEC you loose anything except money. But I'm not an expert. It's better ask some one who is expert.

Good luck
Mari

C

CEC_2174

Thanks Mari..

Advice taken.. I will be sending the package today

mari1981 said:
I sent copy of my T4s since the 1st day I was in Canada. I know they asked for last one but I sent them all ;) I didn't send pay stubs but it doesn't hurt any one to send extra docs :) (but not too much of course)
I didn't study here too. I have BS and MS degree from my home country. I just sent them a copy of my degrees and also original Transcripts in sealed envelope.

Mari

mari1981

Dec 9, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
File Transfer...
April 2016
CEC_2174 said:
Thanks Mari..

Advice taken.. I will be sending the package today
Good luck and wish you an early medical and file number within one month :)

Mari

K3

Star Member
Nov 25, 2011
mari1981 said:
Good luck and wish you an early medical and file number within one month :)

Mari
Hi Mari,
I read ur posts and i m very thank full to u and i really appreciate ur work as i applied under FSW2 in 2010 and applied under CEC on nov.10 2011 and recieved first AOR thsi week on 24th jan. 2012, i wonder how long they took to complete this process i mean total time-period for PR. and when can i expect my medical?.....i really appreciate your help. Thanx

Regards

mari1981

Dec 9, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
File Transfer...
April 2016
K3 said:
Hi Mari,
I read ur posts and i m very thank full to u and i really appreciate ur work as i applied under FSW2 in 2010 and applied under CEC on nov.10 2011 and recieved first AOR thsi week on 24th jan. 2012, i wonder how long they took to complete this process i mean total time-period for PR. and when can i expect my medical?.....i really appreciate your help. Thanx

Regards
Ottawa sent my file number and medical request together and 3 days later I received 2nd email which was document request.
I submitted my medical immediately. I am waiting to get my police check and submit it to Ottawa. Therefore I have not finished this process yet. But if you want to get a good idea how long the whole process takes you can see the following link:

http://www.trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/canadian-experience-class

I hope it helps.

Mari

iamxiaogua

Star Member
Jun 14, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 28, 2011
AOR Received.
Feb 3, 2012
IELTS Request
sent with application
File Transfer...
Feb 3, 2012
Med's Request
Mar 30, 2012
Med's Done....
Apr 14, 2012
Interview........
WAVED
Passport Req..
Jun 19, 2012
VISA ISSUED...
Jul 16, 2012
LANDED..........
Jul 25, 2012
what is your timeline, Nadig?

nadig said:
Hi All,

I got my AOR today.... Hope to get medical request soon.

Nadig

nadig

Jul 25, 2011
Here's my timeline

Application received at Buffalo office: 27-Oct-2011
AOR Received: 27-Jan-2012

K3

Star Member
Nov 25, 2011
mari1981 said:
Ottawa sent my file number and medical request together and 3 days later I received 2nd email which was document request.
I submitted my medical immediately. I am waiting to get my police check and submit it to Ottawa. Therefore I have not finished this process yet. But if you want to get a good idea how long the whole process takes you can see the following link:

trackitt.com/canada-immigration-trackers/canadian-experience-class

I hope it helps.

Mari

Thnx a lot Mari thts really helpful and as per my understanding if your case is fully eligible then give or take its 120 daz process or say 4 months.....
lets hope for for our cases....

Regards

nits1930

Star Member
May 8, 2011
canada
mari1981 said:
I applied for FSW2 last year. But long processing time made me apply for CEC.
The time I took the IELTS test I asked them to give me two sets of results. One for FSW2 and 2nd just in case I need it.
Can you ask the test center to issue the 2nd result? ask them. May be they are able to help you.

Mari
ok!!!!
thanks... ;)

K3

Star Member
Nov 25, 2011
mari1981 said:

Good luck
Mari
Hey mari, i need ur help as i told u earlier that i applied under FSW2 in 2010 and 2 daz ago i recieved my medical from LA my VO, and my Cec application they recieved on 10, nov. 2011. So do i need to update them about my medical coz i already done with my medical or i just let them contact me first, what you suggest and one more thing if u knw that i didn't paid my landing fee in FSW2 but did in CEC ...so, do i need pay again RPRF for FSW2...

mari1981

Dec 9, 2010
Calgary
Category........
Visa Office......
Ankara
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan 2014
AOR Received.
Feb 2014
File Transfer...
April 2016
K3 said:
Hey mari, i need ur help as i told u earlier that i applied under FSW2 in 2010 and 2 daz ago i recieved my medical from LA my VO, and my Cec application they recieved on 10, nov. 2011. So do i need to update them about my medical coz i already done with my medical or i just let them contact me first, what you suggest and one more thing if u knw that i didn't paid my landing fee in FSW2 but did in CEC ...so, do i need pay again RPRF for FSW2...
I also applied under two different categories. I believe once you send your MR to Ottawa, they already know in their system that you have submitted the result. They won't ask for 2nd medical. (Consider that all the FSW and CEC information are available with your client ID number once you log in to the system)
When you reach the last step which is passport request, they will ask you to withdraw your second file.
This is what I want to do for myself: I wait for final decision of CEC (which is faster in my case). When I make sure everything is approved I will ask them to withdraw my FSW2 application. As it is not in Process yet I will ask them to refund my application fee. I am not sure they accept it or not but I will try.
However this is my personal idea and I am not an expert.

Mari