+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** CEC - Feb 2023 AOR *******

Bbbbbb96

Mar 20, 2023
My friends, my PR journey is almost over. I got the golden email!

I want to send this message as an encouragement to everyone still waiting. Please have faith and exercise patience.
I was checking my portal almost every day for 5 months. It caused me a lot of anxiety and worry, but the moment I stopped checking every day, I got the golden email. Have faith and know that it is just a matter of time.

By the way, I never got a ghost email that my Security started. Last time I called IRCC was July 19, and they told me to wait 6 more months lol!

My timeline with new updates:
CEC (Inland) with LMIA
Applying as a single applicant with NO dependents
CRS: 524
ITA: Jan 11, 2023
Profile submitted: Feb 25, 2023
AOR: Feb 25, 2023
ADR: Mar 14, 2023
GU: Mar 15, 2023
BIO request: Mar 22, 2023
Biometrics submission: April 5, 2023
Eligibility: ⚠ I signed up for the tracker April 5, 2023, that’s when I saw my eligibility is “completed”. I do not know when it actually completed.
Biometrics Updated: April 15 2023
Background Check: August 11 2023 (no ghost updates and no date for when it started)
Portal email 1: August 11 2023
Portal email 2: —-
CoPR: —-
PR Card: —-

Reactions: santzapaul

Bbbbbb96

Mar 20, 2023
My friends, my PR journey is almost over. I got the golden email!

I want to send this message as an encouragement to everyone still waiting. Please have faith and exercise patience.
I was checking my portal almost every day for 5 months. It caused me a lot of anxiety and worry, but the moment I stopped checking every day, I got the golden email. Have faith and know that it is just a matter of time.

By the way, I never got a ghost email that my Security started. Last time I called IRCC was July 19, and they told me to wait 6 more months lol!

My timeline with new updates:
CEC (Inland) with LMIA
Applying as a single applicant with NO dependents
CRS: 524
ITA: Jan 11, 2023
Profile submitted: Feb 25, 2023
AOR: Feb 25, 2023
ADR: Mar 14, 2023
GU: Mar 15, 2023
BIO request: Mar 22, 2023
Biometrics submission: April 5, 2023
Eligibility: ⚠ I signed up for the tracker April 5, 2023, that’s when I saw my eligibility is “completed”. I do not know when it actually completed.
Biometrics Updated: April 15 2023
Background Check: August 11 2023 (no ghost updates and no date for when it started)
Portal email 1: August 11 2023
Portal email 2: —-
CoPR: —-
PR Card: —-
Got my eCOPR today Aug 18 2023

Reactions: Lord_Tony

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
This thread has been silent for several days. It seems most of people have got their golden emails.
I am still stuck in Security Check for more than 2 months..

Bbbbbb96

Mar 20, 2023
Try to order GCMS notes if you haven’t. It took a month to get mine but I believe it woke my case worker up because the case worker is who has to send you the GCMS notes.
also, my security never updated that it started. I called the call Center many times and they said it hasn't started. I got my confirmation a month after my last call. I guess they started my security but never updated. Either that or security took them less than one day lol.
the day security was marked complete is the day I got my portal email.

stay hopeful and stop checking it daily. It messes with your mind. Goodluck!
This thread has been silent for several days. It seems most of people have got their golden emails.

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Try to order GCMS notes if you haven’t. It took a month to get mine but I believe it woke my case worker up because the case worker is who has to send you the GCMS notes.
also, my security never updated that it started. I called the call Center many times and they said it hasn't started. I got my confirmation a month after my last call. I guess they started my security but never updated. Either that or security took them less than one day lol.

ordered GCMS notes every month, no any updates. I don't think ordering notes will wake up VO since it's dealt with by different departments.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
ordered GCMS notes every month, no any updates. I don't think ordering notes will wake up VO since it's dealt with by different departments.
I have the same problem as well IRCC simply ignores the requests for GCMS for 60 days and applying doesn't seem to wake up the officer in Sydney and Ottawa.

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023

Did you order GCMS notes directly from the ATIP website with IRCC?
Which is your VO?

GPA3

Apr 13, 2018
I am still waiting. Ordered GCMS notes last week, this time from IRCC hoping they might review my file soon.

sasik

Aug 23, 2023
I have been waiting for the golden email too. AOR - Feb 28 2023. It is stuck in security

sasik

Aug 23, 2023
Called IRCC and raised web enquiry. They are asking me to wait. Both my criminality and security is yet to begin :(

Ahmisht

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
Hi everyone,

So my wife (who was added to my application post AOR) just completed her biometrics on September 06, 2023. I checked my tracker and for me it says all four are completed. For my wife, only eligibility is showing "not started". The latest "completed" for both of us being the background check. I called IRCC today to check and the agent said our criminality is still in progress but security has been completed. This seems strange to me - how can security be completed in a day or two of doing biometrics for my wife? As far as I know, criminality happens first and then security.

Any ideas where we go from here? What are our next steps?