+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** CEC - Feb 2023 AOR *******

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Another one stuck in the Security Stage. CEC EE Inland Single Applicant currently on an LMIA visa and been in Canada 3 years. Oh I am also from the UK in case any one is wondering.

AOR - Jan 8th
Eligibility Complete - Feb
BG in progress - 19th Apr then nothing since,
Contacted IRCC who said "everything is tracking well" but no updates for 3 months.

Basically given up hope at this point haha
Hi may I ask your status is also with everything else completed except Security in progress? Thanks

Ahmisht

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
So IRCC asked for my wife's medical and we did it two weeks ago. IRCC just updated my dependent's medical status to completed. But there is still no request letter for biometrics ... Is there a way to do an upfront biometrics? Or should I try to call them and ask them to please send us the biometrics letter? It is pathetic that they didn't send both letters at the same time ... (we already paid the biometrics fee earlier for my wife with her other fees) ...

Kirat Dhaliwal

Star Member
Dec 13, 2022
So IRCC asked for my wife's medical and we did it two weeks ago. IRCC just updated my dependent's medical status to completed. But there is still no request letter for biometrics ... Is there a way to do an upfront biometrics? Or should I try to call them and ask them to please send us the biometrics letter? It is pathetic that they didn't send both letters at the same time ... (we already paid the biometrics fee earlier for my wife with her other fees) ...
I got my med updated on March 22 and bio letter comes later on March 27. You should wait. Also if they need call logs or marriage pictures they will ask as a ADR.

Ahmisht

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
I got my med updated on March 22 and bio letter comes later on March 27. You should wait. Also if they need call logs or marriage pictures they will ask as a ADR.
Thanks for the response ... Yeah this is pretty much a waiting game. Just really tired of this process.

vp2727

Oct 1, 2022
AOR: Feb 25
Biometrics: March 17
Medical: May 3
Background: June 12
Final decision: June 12 (COPR number showing in tracker with everything completed)
Portal 1: June 29 (This info came on the same day I called IRCC for first time to ask for any update, coincidence?)
Portal 2: July 10
ECOPR:??

PVO: CIO Sydney
Portal 1 email came from Montreal.
eCOPR: 24 July

Ojeras

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2023
Still waiting. When will they finish the security check? Are they working since Covid-19?

ShuBhaMAhuJA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Called IRCC Today again as I din’t receive Portal 1 Email even since my COPR got updated as on July 5th..Told that this issue is with lots of other who are waiting to receive email vai Montreal Office..Please conenct if anyone in similar situation

Ahmisht

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
Called IRCC Today again as I din’t receive Portal 1 Email even since my COPR got updated as on July 5th..Told that this issue is with lots of other who are waiting to receive email vai Montreal Office..Please conenct if anyone in similar situation
Congrats ... and at least you got on the phone with them. I have been trying for days. They asked for my wife's (added dependent after AOR) medical, we did the medical and they've updated as completed, but no news on biometrics ... like what is the reason they are so late, and why can't they just send all the request letters together? I don't get this... so lazy and they seem like they don't give a damn about applicants .. .

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Congrats ... and at least you got on the phone with them. I have been trying for days. They asked for my wife's (added dependent after AOR) medical, we did the medical and they've updated as completed, but no news on biometrics ... like what is the reason they are so late, and why can't they just send all the request letters together? I don't get this... so lazy and they seem like they don't give a damn about applicants .. .
Bro we have almost the same timeline..
I am desparately stuck in Security now..

aviral007

Jan 13, 2023
Hi All,

Final post about my PR journey. Below is the stepwise timeline:

Steps:
CEC (Inland) and applying as a single applicant without any dependents
CRS: 544
NOC: 21222
PVO: CIO Sydney
SVO: CIO Ottawa
ITA: Jan 11, 2023
Application submitted: Feb 18, 2023
AOR: Feb 18, 2023
MEP: Mar 10, 2023
BIO: Mar 10, 2023
Eligibility: Apr 03, 2023
Background Check: May 29, 2023
COPR number in Tracker: May 29, 2023
Portal Email 1: May 26, 2023
Portal Email 2: May 30, 2023
VO of Portal Email: Etobicoke
eCOPR: Jun 07, 2023
PR Card application linked in GC key: Jun 07, 2023
GU1 for PR Card: Jul 14, 2023
GU 2 for PR Card: Jul 20, 2023
VO for PR Card processing: Etobicoke
PR Card received: Jul 30, 2023
PR Card mailed from: CPC Sydney

It was a long journey of about 7 months and required immense patience and faith. I am glad to be on the other side. I hope everybody else gets the PR card soon as well. Thank you everyone here who have continued to help, support and answer a plethora of queries.

I will be taking my leave now.

Thanks.

Last edited: