Jan 6, 2023
AOR: Feb 6
Bio/Medical linked: Feb 25
Eligibility: March 20
Background Check: March 31
Portal email 1: March 31
VO: CIO

CEC inland with 3 dependents
Did the status updated in tracker for you?? Like eligibility & BG?? & what was the ITA Date??

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
UPDATES:

March 20th (Tracker): "We received the information you sent us...". I didn't sent anything.
March 22nd GCKEY status went back to "your action is needed"
GU3 GCKEY: March 28th "Application/profile updated". No changes observed

As of today on GCKEY:
Eligibility shows "We are reviewing whether you meet eligibility requirements", Background and final decision still shows "Your application is in progress..."

Tracker:
All completed except for Background "Not started".
Called IRCC today and found out my VO is Ottawa and confirmed:
Medical exam: Passed/Completed
Biometrics: Completed
Eligibility: Passed/Completed
BGC: In progress (That's the only thing missing)

GCKEY still shows "Yor application is in progress" for both and Tracker Eligibility "Completed", BGC "Not started".

Mar 28, 2023
Just wanted
Called IRCC today and found out my VO is Ottawa and confirmed:
Medical exam: Passed/Completed
Biometrics: Completed
Eligibility: Passed/Completed
BGC: In progress (That's the only thing missing)

GCKEY still shows "Yor application is in progress" for both and Tracker Eligibility "Completed", BGC "Not started".
Thanks for posting. Curious, I think there are multiple checks within BGC, is everything In progress?

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Just wanted

Thanks for posting. Curious, I think there are multiple checks within BGC, is everything In progress?
As far as I know, there is Security, criminality, info sharing, and maybe others, but I didn't want to ask the status of every single one to avoid holding agent for too long. Just wanted to know my VO and the reason of tracker and GCKEY has different status.

Bbbbbb96

Mar 20, 2023
As far as I know, there is Security, criminality, info sharing, and maybe others, but I didn't want to ask the status of every single one to avoid holding agent for too long. Just wanted to know my VO and the reason of tracker and GCKEY has different status.
What is “info sharing”?