+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** CEC - Feb 2023 AOR *******

Nick1720

Jul 1, 2020
Hi guys,

Recently received ITA. Requesting to please help with 2 questions
1. I got married in 2010 but my wife last name was changed in 2019 same as mine. Will marriage certificate serve as legal document?
2. We already have medicals done within 5 years. Do we have to redo upfront medicals?

Thanks

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Hi guys,

1. I got married in 2010 but my wife last name was changed in 2019 same as mine. Will marriage certificate serve as legal document?
2. We already have medicals done within 5 years. Do we have to redo upfront medicals?

Thanks
What's her name in passport?
Use passport name in application and where they ask (have you used any other name?) Here you say yes if she ever had a different name in the past (before the issue date of her passport) , enter that name here.

What documents show her name same as your name? I guess marriage certificate?

Please clarify this

ShuBhaMAhuJA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Hi guys,

Thanks
Marriage Certificate should be enough.. To clarify you can also explain it in the explanation letter. In spousal case its always best to show as much proofs you can.

If you have medical that is not older than 5years you are good to use that if needed they might ask you to do again.

Nick1720

Jul 1, 2020
Marriage Certificate should be enough.. To clarify you can also explain it in the explanation letter. In spousal case its always best to show as much proofs you can.

If you have medical that is not older than 5years you are good to use that if needed they might ask you to do again.
Thank you

Reactions: ShuBhaMAhuJA

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Am CEC inland
Aor 6 Feb 23
MEP 24 Feb 23

I got a GU today on gckey

It said update
When I login again

It changed back to submitted

Current Background status in gckey

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check

Reactions: Miracle2018

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Am CEC inland
Aor 6 Feb 23
MEP 24 Feb 23

I got a GU today on gckey

It said update
When I login again

It changed back to submitted

Current Background status in gckey

Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check
Any idea what this means?

ShuBhaMAhuJA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Thank you very much
Can I assume eligibility passed?
In Most of the cases I’ve seen i’ll say Yes it has been passed but still to confirm that Calling Ircc will be the best option depends on file to file how they are processing

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Ohk
Will keep checking tracker , maybe they update there
Just now my tracker showing
Eligibility
Conpleted

Mar 20, 2023
We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

Gckey login
Invalid Status

• Love
Reactions: ShuBhaMAhuJA

ShuBhaMAhuJA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Just now my tracker showing
Eligibility
Conpleted

Mar 20, 2023
We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you.

Gckey login
Invalid Status
Finally Some Moment in FeB AOR..Peace!!!

Maria0000

Star Member
Mar 15, 2023
Hello everyone! Here is my timeline so far...

PNP EE Inland
ITA: February 1st
AOR: February 14th
MEP (upfront): March 2nd (COMPLETED)
BIL requested: March 2nd
ADR (PCC Mexico): March 2nd
GU: March 3rd (received email)
Biometrics provided: March 6th
GCKEY Biometrics: March 6th (COMPLETED)
PCC docs sent to Canadian embassy in Mexico: March 6th
Application tracker registered: March 8th
AOR Canada Embassy docs received: March 15th

A couple of days after my biometrics, I was able to register for the tracker.
According to my tracker, my eligibility and BG are "Not started". Medical exam "completed" and Biometrics "completed".

GCKEY has different status
Update:
GU2: no email received, GCKEY status change to "Application/profile updated", March 20th. Today went back to "Your action is required"
Eligibility: Completed March 20th (only on Tracker)
BGC: March 20th changed to: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check". Before it used to be "We are processing you background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". (GCKEY)

ShuBhaMAhuJA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Update:
GU2: no email received, GCKEY status change to "Application/profile updated", March 20th. Today went back to "Your action is required"
Eligibility: Completed March 20th (only on Tracker)
BGC: March 20th changed to: "Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check". Before it used to be "We are processing you background check. We will send you a message if we need more information". (GCKEY)
Good News Soon!!

• Love
Reactions: Maria0000