+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** CEC - Feb 2023 AOR *******

Nanarh

Aug 18, 2022
Hello,
I'm joining as I had my ITA 1st March, am still completing the PR application and uploading the documents.
I have a question regarding the Diploma, I have two but in the page to upload I can only upload one, does it mean I need to merge both in one PDF for example and upload that?
Thank you

Reactions: Miracle2018

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Hello,
I'm joining as I had my ITA 1st March, am still completing the PR application and uploading the documents.
I have a question regarding the Diploma, I have two but in the page to upload I can only upload one, does it mean I need to merge both in one PDF for example and upload that?
Thank you
Yes
Wherever you have multiple documents, you have to merge and upload, just maintain the order, if you want you can make first page as index and write about the attachment

Ahmisht

Star Member
Aug 14, 2021
AOR: Feb 19, 2023.
No updates yet.

I can't even register for the tracker. The moment I type my UCI, that goes "CAN000..." the system returns "Incorrect or invalid information ...". Pathetic.

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
No updates yet.

I can't even register for the tracker. The moment I type my UCI, that goes "CAN000..." the system returns "Incorrect or invalid information ...". Pathetic.
Wait for your permanent UCI

It will reflect on your gckey after around 20 days from AOR, even after that it takes 3-4 days before tracker has your profile

TamFeb2023

Feb 23, 2023
Is anybody’s webform accepted? I submitted a webform for corrections in my tracker information. It has been 7 working days already (the SLA says 5 working days) but my information has not been corrected yet.

ShuBhaMAhuJA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Is anybody’s webform accepted? I submitted a webform for corrections in my tracker information. It has been 7 working days already (the SLA says 5 working days) but my information has not been corrected yet.
I’ve submitted on 15 Feb and never updated since & also no progress..Probably next month we will see some updated for Feb AOR currently Dec & Nov receiving approvals & Jan not started yet!!

Ojeras

Star Member
Nov 2, 2022
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
18-02-2023
No updates yet.

same date of AOR. no update till now.

ShuBhaMAhuJA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
when the AOR is received, does it mean that all the documents are accepted and application completed? Thanks
No, AOR means your application has been submitted and will be reviewed soon.. All the documents are accepted when R10 is done. You will see your GcKey update with the orignal UCI and Biometrics details that means your documents are accepted and required documents has been provided by applicant.

Nanarh

Aug 18, 2022
No, AOR means your application has been submitted and will be reviewed soon.. All the documents are accepted when R10 is done. You will see your GcKey update with the orignal UCI and Biometrics details that means your documents are accepted and required documents has been provided by applicant.
Great! Thank you Good luck everyone

Reactions: ShuBhaMAhuJA