+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

***** CEC - Feb 2023 AOR *******

ShuBhaMAhuJA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
Hello Everyone I was Able to Create my Tracker Account Today. The catch was I need to Put Space between City , State.

Date ITA Received? Feb 1st
AOR? Feb 1st
BIO/Medical Updated Complete ? Feb 9th
Eligibility? Not Started
Background? Not Started
VO? EDM
Portal Request?
ECOPR?
PR Card?

Arub Piplani

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hi, AOR-6th February-my UCI is updated today in Gckey but I didn’t receive Biometric instructions letter and Medical also shows not passed. When I can expect BIL?

VeerU.1984

Feb 21, 2023
https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en

You Can create your Account here to check your application status after your UCI gets updated in your Profile
I have the UCI on the application. I am not able to create a profile on the tracker.
"
Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
"

ShuBhaMAhuJA

Star Member
Jan 6, 2023
I have the UCI on the application. I am not able to create a profile on the tracker.
"
Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
"
Hello Everyone I was Able to Create my Tracker Account Today. The catch was I need to Put Space between City , State.

Date ITA Received? Feb 1st
AOR? Feb 1st
BIO/Medical Updated Complete ? Feb 9th
Eligibility? Not Started
Background? Not Started
VO? EDM
Portal Request?
ECOPR?
PR Card?
Please refer my above comment

TamFeb2023

Feb 23, 2023
Helllo,

Date ITA Received? 18th Jan
AOR? Feb 3rd
BIO/Medical Updated Complete ? Feb 22nd, email recived today, Feb 23rd

Not able to create the tracker account, even with space without space, tried all. Is anyone facing this problem?