+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Express Entry time?

henrydang

Jan 11, 2017
Hi

I applied and submitted my application in jan 2017 and 1 of my friend submitted in feb 2017.
he just got his acceptance letter a week ago and no news for me....still stuck on
"Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

how did somebody who applied after me got it before me? anything i should be worried about?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Hi

I applied and submitted my application in jan 2017 and 1 of my friend submitted in feb 2017.
he just got his acceptance letter a week ago and no news for me....still stuck on
"Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements."

how did somebody who applied after me got it before me? anything i should be worried about?
You should look at the background check line, not the eligibility.

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
sorry but what is IP1 IP2?
If you see this line for first time "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.". This is your ip1. After that, it will change to 'not applicable". And later it re-appear for the second time "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.". It's IP2. To know this, you need to check your profile everyday or else, you can't track it.

henrydang

Jan 11, 2017
If you see this line for first time "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.". This is your ip1. After that, it will change to 'not applicable". And later it re-appear for the second time "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.". It's IP2. To know this, you need to check your profile everyday or else, you can't track it.
ahh ok, didnt track that....what should it be though? has been 4 months already.

and its normal for my friend to receive it in like 3.5 months and im still waiting at 4 months?

romrumrira

Champion Member
Jan 9, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
ahh ok, didnt track that....what should it be though? has been 4 months already.

and its normal for my friend to receive it in like 3.5 months and im still waiting at 4 months?
It's totally ok. However, if you have a chance, try to order GCMS note and you can check everything. It takes 1 month to receive the result though.
...and also check your email, or spam folder, sometimes PPR email can go in there silently...

henrydang

Jan 11, 2017
It's totally ok. However, if you have a chance, try to order GCMS note and you can check everything. It takes 1 month to receive the result though.
...and also check your email, or spam folder, sometimes PPR email can go in there silently...
i will check the spam folder, but won't it update on the cic page if the status changes?