+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC- Express entry - POF vs Financial profile - Asivad or anyone ?

sammy2607

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-07-2015
Med's Done....
11th July,2015
Hello,
After the case of Asivad, I am thinking, I am an applicant under CEC, working in Quebec currently with strong ties to Ontario. I was asked for my financial profile too, (not proof of funds).

Is it the same thing ? And the financial profile was a bank letter, with date and the money shown ( which was clearly displayed on the first page ). When I made the profile, I wrote X CAD and I was able to show it in my financial profile as well. There were statements from last 5 months. Is it alright ?

Thanks

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
If you have received the ITA under CEC, you have nothing to worry about on the POF front. You are exempted from the POF requirement.

j22xiong

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-07-2015
AOR Received.
30-07-2015
Med's Done....
10-08-2015
sammy2607 said:
Hello,
After the case of Asivad, I am thinking, I am an applicant under CEC, working in Quebec currently with strong ties to Ontario. I was asked for my financial profile too, (not proof of funds).

Is it the same thing ? And the financial profile was a bank letter, with date and the money shown ( which was clearly displayed on the first page ). When I made the profile, I wrote X CAD and I was able to show it in my financial profile as well. There were statements from last 5 months. Is it alright ?

Thanks
My answer may seem irrelevant.

I put an amount of CAD in my EE pool profile and when I was filling the post-ITA form, in the section of fund you bring to support your family, it was automatically showing the amount I put in the EE profile at the beginning and it also required me to submit proof of financial support. I then found out that you can actually edit the amount of funds in that section of post-ITA form. I changed it to 0 then in the next step of uploading document, the section of uploading of proof of financial support had just disappeared. I didn't bother to gather all those bank documents after that and submitted my application. I'm CEC applicant BTW.