+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC employer/company eligibility

Vyshaks62

Jan 25, 2020
Hi i am currently on an open work permit and I have an offer letter from an employer for a B level category job. It is not a big company but a small manufacturing unit. I know for LMIA the employer should meet some requirements like annual income of the company, number of Citizens/ PR holders working in the company, should be atleast 3 years since it started etc. My doubt is , is there any eligibility requirement for the employer If i am planning to apply for CEC?

Vyshaks62

Jan 25, 2020
But what if i dont want LMIA and only looking to add the one year experience for my CEC application from the company.

arajoba

Nov 6, 2019
I believe there isn't much requirements for employers or maybe nominal in terms of physical presence in Canada, paid employment and can provide you experience letter on formal company letterhead etc.
CIC doesn't require any details on business licence or tax side as such. Applicant's T4 is needed though.

cmoncanada

Mar 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30/03/2017
Med's Done....
20/03/2017
But what if i dont want LMIA and only looking to add the one year experience for my CEC application from the company.
There is no eligibility on the employer side for that, you just need the reference letter and probably your employment contract.