+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

*** CEC - Draw 176 - PR Application Submitted - Wait Times + Further Discussion

bigvac123

Apr 7, 2021
Hi,I called IRCC today, they told me I passed the eligible,but criminal in progress,VO in Sydney.
Did you ask when you passed eligible? Was it passed right after ADR status changed from 'uploaded' to 'not applicable'?
And did you got any GU? Or just the status is changed when you open to check?

huxing0522

Dec 14, 2019
Halifax
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
08-03-2021
Med's Done....
23-03-2021
LANDED..........
16-08-2021
No,I didn't get any GU,last night I checked it was still "have been uploaded",but this morning I checked it changed "not applicable",sorry I didn't ask when passed eligible.

Vij_83

May 30, 2020
India
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi all,
PR application not submitted yet due to pending docs....Mid May last date approaching....Need your advice.
ITA : 13Feb (cut off 75 CRS points).
Current Location : India
Gained CEC while on ICT (closed WP) from April2019 to July2020 (+1yr) to work on client location then returned to India.
Canadian Job offer: Signed employment contract with Canadian Employer in early Feb2021 & Work permit process initiated before ITA. Finally WP approved early April2021 and passport submitted for TRV. But due to COVID-19 surge in India delays are expected.
Past Indian Employer (Emp1) : Emp1 work duration is Sep2008 to Dec2017 (9yrs. 03month). Duties as per NOC2147. There is no way to get reference letter from this employer, not even from coworkers being a Govt organization & research activities. But I have paystubs, form16, increment, offer letters, certificates, work related training certificates.
Current Indian Employer (Emp2): Emp 2 worked duration is 3yrs 04month. Emp2 sent me on WP to Canada to work at Client's lab for +1yrs. First year WP was based on NOC2147 where as second year WP based on NOC2174 (which is in-correct). That time I was not aware of NOC codes but had email discussion with Emp2 lawyer where lawyer claimed that NOC2174 is right to file application & received WP extended for two years i.e. upto 2022.

My claim is NOC2147 in Express profile & best suited to my duties/responsibilities. Emp 2 refused to give me reference letter as per IRCC requirements but my co-worker will help me here.

Please share your valuable suggestions on below tasks/points:

Q1. I plan to claim Canada job offer points because my new WP is based on NOC2147 and Canadian employer will provide me offer letter & employment letter as per IRCC requirements post joining only. But due to new COVID-19 lockdowns in India I may not be able to get TRV anytime soon. Chances of joining Canadian employer by early May are very weak. Already quit my current Indian employer (Emp2). What should I do to complete my PR application? Keep it or remove it ?

Q2 Past Indian Employer (Emp1) : Shall I remove it from my work History as reference letter is a challenge for me here? But on removing, it will create a 9yrs of Gap between my completion of qualification/education & work . Will it be ok to go ahead with Emp2 only in work history ?

Q3 Current Indian Employer (Emp2): At present I have split my work duration with Emp2 between India & Canada durations. This has resulted in two buttons in my doc checklist "Employment records2(required)" & "Employment records 3 (required)". I think with this split it will show clearly my CEC eligibility. But then what about reference letter? Is it fine to attach same reference letter for both being a same employer?

Please share your points

TC.

Sorry for a long post !!

Muhammad Shahrukh

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Hi,
Just have few questions.
I did RCMP last year December and therefore it's almost going to be five months when I submit my PR application. Do you think I should get the new one. However, its still valid as its not more than six months.
Employment Record: Do we need to submit banking statement that shows amount is deposited to xyz account along with the pay stubs?
I'm showing full two year of work experience and its very hard to combine banking statement along with pay stubs
Thank you in advance

Muhammad Shahrukh

Star Member
Apr 29, 2020
Hi Team,

For the digital photo- I got it printed from shoppers drug mart but they dont have facility to provide the digital photo at that moment . Qtn is - is it okay if I scan the photograph and upload?
Will scanning the photograph change the specification of the picture?
Did you upload back of the photo as well which shows your signature and address of the studio

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi,
Just have few questions.
I did RCMP last year December and therefore it's almost going to be five months when I submit my PR application. Do you think I should get the new one. However, its still valid as its not more than six months.
Employment Record: Do we need to submit banking statement that shows amount is deposited to xyz account along with the pay stubs?
I'm showing full two year of work experience and its very hard to combine banking statement along with pay stubs
Thank you in advance
RCMP is not required upfront, although an officer MAY request later on. Not all applicants gets this request. I didn’t.

what do you mean by employment record? Is this the work reference letter? If so, IF your reference letters has all the needed details by IRCC including salary info. That’s all you need to provide.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi all,
PR application not submitted yet due to pending docs....Mid May last date approaching....Need your advice.
ITA : 13Feb (cut off 75 CRS points).
Current Location : India
Gained CEC while on ICT (closed WP) from April2019 to July2020 (+1yr) to work on client location then returned to India.
Canadian Job offer: Signed employment contract with Canadian Employer in early Feb2021 & Work permit process initiated before ITA. Finally WP approved early April2021 and passport submitted for TRV. But due to COVID-19 surge in India delays are expected.
Past Indian Employer (Emp1) : Emp1 work duration is Sep2008 to Dec2017 (9yrs. 03month). Duties as per NOC2147. There is no way to get reference letter from this employer, not even from coworkers being a Govt organization & research activities. But I have paystubs, form16, increment, offer letters, certificates, work related training certificates.
Current Indian Employer (Emp2): Emp 2 worked duration is 3yrs 04month. Emp2 sent me on WP to Canada to work at Client's lab for +1yrs. First year WP was based on NOC2147 where as second year WP based on NOC2174 (which is in-correct). That time I was not aware of NOC codes but had email discussion with Emp2 lawyer where lawyer claimed that NOC2174 is right to file application & received WP extended for two years i.e. upto 2022.

My claim is NOC2147 in Express profile & best suited to my duties/responsibilities. Emp 2 refused to give me reference letter as per IRCC requirements but my co-worker will help me here.

Please share your valuable suggestions on below tasks/points:

Q1. I plan to claim Canada job offer points because my new WP is based on NOC2147 and Canadian employer will provide me offer letter & employment letter as per IRCC requirements post joining only. But due to new COVID-19 lockdowns in India I may not be able to get TRV anytime soon. Chances of joining Canadian employer by early May are very weak. Already quit my current Indian employer (Emp2). What should I do to complete my PR application? Keep it or remove it ?

Q2 Past Indian Employer (Emp1) : Shall I remove it from my work History as reference letter is a challenge for me here? But on removing, it will create a 9yrs of Gap between my completion of qualification/education & work . Will it be ok to go ahead with Emp2 only in work history ?

Q3 Current Indian Employer (Emp2): At present I have split my work duration with Emp2 between India & Canada durations. This has resulted in two buttons in my doc checklist "Employment records2(required)" & "Employment records 3 (required)". I think with this split it will show clearly my CEC eligibility. But then what about reference letter? Is it fine to attach same reference letter for both being a same employer?

Please share your points

TC.

Sorry for a long post !!
1) job offer points is for a NEW job offer stating future employment 1 year post PR. I don’t think you can use the job offer used on your wp for this

2) if you’re not claiming points for it, remove. You only get max points for 3 years of foreign work experience anyway, the rest will only burden you with additional requirements but not give you more points. The cut off is only 75 points. Your CRS will survive without this 9 years experience.

3) if you get one reference letter but shows the split explicitly between India and Canada, just upload it twice.

any change in CRS needs to be explained in an LOE.

Reactions: Vij_83

cheramz

Apr 3, 2017
Hi everyone, quick question?
I got an ITA in Feb 2021 (the 75 crs) and also submitted by PR application last month - the recent update of it is bio done.
Now, I just got an update of my OINP application with a subject of Notice of Intent to Refuse issued to Applicant - just so they need a further documents in regard to my education eligibility. I did a one year post graduate certificate and they have this new eligibility requirement, things like that.
My question is if I don't respond on to this and get refuse by OINP, will it affect my current PR application?

CripplingYogi194

Jul 29, 2018
Hi everyone, quick question?
I got an ITA in Feb 2021 (the 75 crs) and also submitted by PR application last month - the recent update of it is bio done.
Now, I just got an update of my OINP application with a subject of Notice of Intent to Refuse issued to Applicant - just so they need a further documents in regard to my education eligibility. I did a one year post graduate certificate and they have this new eligibility requirement, things like that.
My question is if I don't respond on to this and get refuse by OINP, will it affect my current PR application?
No it wont. Those are 2 different thing. If you get invited by EE , it is better than ONIP. They have been playing with people's life with the new rule change. Good riddance otherwise your PR application through ONIP would have taken 2 years max

Reactions: cheramz