+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

ProfMovingToCanada

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Today tracker updated and shows a COPR number. GCKey account shows latest update final decision and June 26 but decision line says still in progress and Review of Additional docs went back from not applicable to we are reviewing the additional documents you provided.
Let's see what happens next...
@Miracle2018 I remember you saying you had something similar going with the account and the date showing final decision? Dis you get ppr and if so was it long after this?

Miracle2018

Jan 3, 2018
@Miracle2018 I remember you saying you had something similar going with the account and the date showing final decision? Dis you get ppr and if so was it long after this?
I got the Portal 1 email on the same day but I have seen others on this forum waiting for some time after this "latest update final decision DATE" popped up. Anyway looks like you're all set for receiving the Portal email anytime now :) Good Luck!

Last edited:
Reactions: ProfMovingToCanada

rose90

Jun 30, 2023
Hi everyone, i am wondering if some people from this group are still waiting for PR email? My AOR is December 9th (CEC) and I am stuck in security check since April 19th (tracker status for background check changed from.... not started to in progress. Last tracker update was May 24th ( my husband's timeline changed to ....your background is in progress). If you are still waiting when was your last tracker update?

sadafsk

Oct 7, 2022
Hi everyone, i am wondering if some people from this group are still waiting for PR email? My AOR is December 9th (CEC) and I am stuck in security check since April 19th (tracker status for background check changed from.... not started to in progress. Last tracker update was May 24th ( my husband's timeline changed to ....your background is in progress). If you are still waiting when was your last tracker update?
Hi, I am AOR 27th Dec. I have a similar situation as you. My tracker updated on 19th April for the background check. But, I am stuck there. No updates after that.

• Sad
Reactions: BA101

RaccoonS

Apr 6, 2023
Hi, my security check has started in March, and last tracker update was in May 3, but there wasn’t anything new….

Last edited:

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
did your tracker date changed yesterday to June 29? My date was changed to June 29 but nothing else.