+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Ghost update today on GCKey with no change in the application or wording of the sections. Maybe the GU is about security finally starting as this is the only thing left it seems. Will keep updating, as I found so many posts that were regularly updated so useful in this site throughout the whole process.
May I ask which VO is your case with? and what items did they ADR? Thank you in advance!

RaccoonS

Apr 6, 2023
Guys,

Do agents at IRCC see if it's just a regular security check or comprehensive security screening? Or can I find out about it only by ordering notes?

xueshen0607

Star Member
Dec 24, 2020
Guys,

Do agents at IRCC see if it's just a regular security check or comprehensive security screening? Or can I find out about it only by ordering notes?
I asked an agent but she said she was unable to answer any question related to SS because she doesn’t know either

dimplesimple

Star Member
Mar 22, 2023
This coincides with my understanding: no information would be disclosed regarding security, nor can anyone help with it, as it's highly confidential
how to know if security is started or in process? because for me, they always say its not started. does that mean in the backend its been in process or its not started at all.

checkmate23

Apr 23, 2023
Hi All,
I am the principal applicant, both my dependant and I received portal 1 (and I replied for the both of us) and only I received portal 2 to submit my documents. My dependant is outland? Will they be getting portal 2 or is when they land.

Appreciate the help, AOR Dec 1

sadafsk

Oct 7, 2022
Hi All,
I am the principal applicant, both my dependant and I received portal 1 (and I replied for the both of us) and only I received portal 2 to submit my documents. My dependant is outland? Will they be getting portal 2 or is when they land.

Appreciate the help, AOR Dec 1

Hello, I am just curious when did you get portal 1 email? I am AOR 27 Dec and still waiting.