Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
System updates every two weeks ? how did you find that out ? that is news to me.
From my experience, the tracker updates when you actually have your application being worked on / update to the application. There was a batch system update approximately 19th April (which a lot of people have as their last updated date). Just means those applications haven't been looked at.

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Received the eCORP today.

But my photo is still in review with IRCC :rolleyes:
One trick and it worked for many people including me. Anyone who got PR and is waiting for PR card, make sure you link your PR card application to your IRCC account (See this link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html ). While linking, select PR card application (not PR application). Once linked, it seems it somehow triggers an update and PR card gets approved within a week. I linked the application on May 26 and PR card got approved and shipped on June 1.

proceso

May 1, 2020
One trick and it worked for many people including me. Anyone who got PR and is waiting for PR card, make sure you link your PR card application to your IRCC account (See this link: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/account/link-paper-online.html ). While linking, select PR card application (not PR application). Once linked, it seems it somehow triggers an update and PR card gets approved within a week. I linked the application on May 26 and PR card got approved and shipped on June 1.
Hi Bond, thank you for the information.

I will do that for sure when I get the application no of the PR card application. I don't have it yet. I tried to use the Express entry application no, but the system doesn't pick it up.

proceso

May 1, 2020
Hi Bond, thank you for the information.

I will do that for sure when I get the application no of the PR card application. I don't have it yet. I tried to use the Express entry application no, but the system doesn't pick it up.
I was actually able to link my PR card application to GCKey using the family name and given names (Not using the application no - since I don't know it)

Reactions: bond7890

ProfMovingToCanada

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
How long does it usually takes for security to start once eligibility has passed? Does it start automatically? I have passed criminality, but security has not been started yet.

vinaymyakala

May 19, 2023
I got my GCMS notes.
it says, PLEASE REVIEW REQUIRED FOR SIGNATURE NAME ON EMPLOYMENT LETTER. I am worried about it. Don’t know what to do next. Someone please help me understand the situation.