+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

Nicdoesnotexist

Sep 23, 2022
How long does it usually take to have ecopr ready to be downloaded after uploading the photo on the PR portal?
Have been waiting for the ecopr for a week now, I caught an error in the COPR information on the EE tracker...

Prat201003

Jun 1, 2023
Hi All,

I have been following this forum from quite sometime, I contacted my Local MP last week and they said that my Application is stuck under review required state. I didn't get any request for any additional document from IRCC. do you guys know what exactly is review required state?

My AOR is of Dec 17th 2022 and PVO is Sydney, Nova scotia.

Jane_Daphne

Mar 22, 2023
Hi All,

I have been following this forum from quite sometime, I contacted my Local MP last week and they said that my Application is stuck under review required state. I didn't get any request for any additional document from IRCC. do you guys know what exactly is review required state?

My AOR is of Dec 17th 2022 and PVO is Sydney, Nova scotia.
hi, mine is also review required. You can order GCMS notes to see the details. here is the website:
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/transparency/access-information-privacy/requests-information-act.html

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
How long does it usually take to have ecopr ready to be downloaded after uploading the photo on the PR portal?
Have been waiting for the ecopr for a week now, I caught an error in the COPR information on the EE tracker...
normally 7 to 10 calendar days. Sometimes 2 weeks. I got mine in 7 calendar days. Anything more than 14 days and you contact ircc via webform.

Reactions: novemberrain

Srina

Apr 5, 2023
Hi Guys,
My Timeline as follows,
AOR - Jan 2,2023
CEC
Dependent and Child
As per tracker everything completed.
I called IRCC agent and they told everything passed /approved/ completed. COPR number is available in tracker from March 2023.

Final Decision is pending and my file is in Edmonton.

I am scared about my future.
Please clarify that everything above is good sign !!?
Please friends…

Reactions: proceso

sean468

Mar 10, 2022
Calgary
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Edmonton
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
28-11-2022
Nomination.....
23-11-2022
AOR Received.
28-11-2022
Med's Request
17-05-2023
Med's Done....
17-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2023
LANDED..........
22-06-2023
Hi Guys,
My Timeline as follows,
AOR - Jan 2,2023
CEC
Dependent and Child
As per tracker everything completed.
I called IRCC agent and they told everything passed /approved/ completed. COPR number is available in tracker from March 2023.

Final Decision is pending and my file is in Edmonton.

I am scared about my future.
Please clarify that everything above is good sign !!?
Please friends…
This means that your COPR document has been created. Your PR status will be approved once you get your portal email and able to download it from the PR Portal account (once they send you the details). Definitely a good sign, just need to wait just a little bit longer.

RaccoonS

Apr 6, 2023
The email says :: Etobicoke IRCC

So the VO is Etobicoke (?)
Congratulations!!

I see many COPRs are from Etobicoke and Kitchener. What about Sydney? ((
Last several months, I noticed only one lucky person in this forum with PVO Sydney who received his golden mail...
Of course, I want to be wrong, but I'm just worried.

Reactions: dimplesimple

Limaza3

May 24, 2023
Congratulations!!

I see many COPRs are from Etobicoke and Kitchener. What about Sydney? ((
Last several months, I noticed only one lucky person in this forum with PVO Sydney who received his golden mail...
Of course, I want to be wrong, but I'm just worried.
I have Sydney as a SVO and nothing is moving for me since March. I even started to lose interest!