****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

Mann Patel

May 12, 2023
AOR Dec23
CEC with 1 Dependent
Med/Bio Jan 26
BG in Progress on April 19.
spousal Medical Extention to May 1, 2024
Eligibilty in progess: May 12,2023 today.

I have read a every pages of this forum So I joined now.
Congratulations to those who got your PR and the rest I am in a team . wish you all the best buddies

Reactions: bond7890 and BA101

Yosola

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
AOR Dec23
CEC with 1 Dependent
Med/Bio Jan 26
BG in Progress on April 19.
spousal Medical Extention to May 1, 2024
Eligibilty in progess: May 12,2023 today.

I have read a every pages of this forum So I joined now.
Congratulations to those who got your PR and the rest I am in a team . wish you all the best buddies
What’s your visa office?

Mann Patel

May 12, 2023
What’s your visa office?
ybh , I dont know . I never called to IRCC as I know they are checking case by case so Some file takes time as I visited so many countries like NZ , Australia, bangkok, UK and singapore So it takes a time for me . even I have different kind of experience and poisition

RaccoonS

Apr 6, 2023
Hi guys )
my BG is in progress since 03 March (criminality completed, security is in progress) , other steps are already completed. PVO is Sydney (NS). Who is in the same boat? Little nervous, if they can forget about my profile after the strike :rolleyes: or it’s okey for Sydney PVO ?

shahram.nasaji

Star Member
Jan 20, 2022
Hi guys )
my BG is in progress since 03 March (criminality completed, security is in progress) , other steps are already completed. PVO is Sydney (NS). Who is in the same boat? Little nervous, if they can forget about my profile after the strike :rolleyes: or it’s okey for Sydney PVO ?
same for me, security in progress since 17 Feb.

Eva Green

Nov 8, 2022
Hey friends,
I am an inland PR applicant, received my AOR on 22 Nov and medical cleared on March 24th.
I received a call from an agent claiming to be from CIC and asked me to send my WES document for completing my PR application review. The email came from agent-ircc.ircc-agent@cic.gc.ca
After sending the document, immediately,I received another reply stating, my file has been approved and should be expecting an email from Etobicoke landing office for landing procedure.
Now I am not sure if this was a legitimate email.
*There was no agent name/signature
*There were no links to IRCC website
*There are no updates/changes to that effect on the IRCC portal in my account as well.

Has any one received such calls or emails like this? How to know this is not a scam?

Please advice.

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Hey friends,
I am an inland PR applicant, received my AOR on 22 Nov and medical cleared on March 24th.
I received a call from an agent claiming to be from CIC and asked me to send my WES document for completing my PR application review. The email came from agent-ircc.ircc-agent@cic.gc.ca
After sending the document, immediately,I received another reply stating, my file has been approved and should be expecting an email from Etobicoke landing office for landing procedure.
*There are no updates/changes to that effect on the IRCC portal in my account as well.

Has any one received such calls or emails like this? How to know this is not a scam?

Please advice.
Sounds legit to me. Email came from a cic account, email adrress is in both EN and FR, and I don’t see why scammers would try to ask for a WES report. Hang tight and wait for the portal email!

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Hey friends,

Please advice.
based on this, it looks legit: https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=1205&top=31