Visa Office......
PVO - OSC - Ottawa, SVO - CIS - Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2022
Huge congrats!
Just wondering do you think it's potentially related to the MP that you contacted?
I also have like two medical passes and the second passed in late Feb. Contacted IRCC multiple times but no useful replies.
Thanks! To be honest, I don't think contacting MP helped. I got a GU on medical passed just an hour or so after passing on the info to MP's team. I got an update late in evening from MP's team that they are passing the info to a case worker.

Below are all the things I tried. Not sure any of these worked or my application was picked up by coincidence.
1. Raised multiple webforms. I went little crazy with this since last week and was raising 1 sometimes 2 everyday. Also, was attaching my status tracker and GCkey portal screenshots to the webform.
2. Calling IRCC customer care everyday. Was requesting agents to send out emails to my case officer. Not sure if they did.
3. Sent out to emails to 4 different portal teams. Just in case, my case was stuck with them.
4. Ordered GCMS notes
5. Finally, reaching out to Local MP

I think you should request GCMS notes to trigger an update, so that somebody from IRCC will look into your application and they can push it to next stage, if stuck. Also, it may help to contact your MP. Since you haven't seen an update since Feb. I have read in forums that query from MP to IRCC can help with applications in limbo. All the best!

LFtoPR

May 9, 2023
Thanks! To be honest, I don't think contacting MP helped. I got a GU on medical passed just an hour or so after passing on the info to MP's team. I got an update late in evening from MP's team that they are passing the info to a case worker.

Below are all the things I tried. Not sure any of these worked or my application was picked up by coincidence.
1. Raised multiple webforms. I went little crazy with this since last week and was raising 1 sometimes 2 everyday. Also, was attaching my status tracker and GCkey portal screenshots to the webform.
2. Calling IRCC customer care everyday. Was requesting agents to send out emails to my case officer. Not sure if they did.
3. Sent out to emails to 4 different portal teams. Just in case, my case was stuck with them.
4. Ordered GCMS notes
5. Finally, reaching out to Local MP

I think you should request GCMS notes to trigger an update, so that somebody from IRCC will look into your application and they can push it to next stage, if stuck. Also, it may help to contact your MP. Since you haven't seen an update since Feb. I have read in forums that query from MP to IRCC can help with applications in limbo. All the best!
Thanks a lot for your very detailed info!

Reactions: mr_maverik

ProfMovingToCanada

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
So I got a call back from IRCC. Need to say, so impressed at how kind they are knowing they must receive so many calls for updates. This said, only change for me is that my VO went from Vancouver to Edmonton.
Will update if there is any move...

newuser86

Jan 30, 2017
Canada
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
30-03-2023
Med's Done....
09-02-2023
So I got a call back from IRCC. Need to say, so impressed at how kind they are knowing they must receive so many calls for updates. This said, only change for me is that my VO went from Vancouver to Edmonton.
Will update if there is any move...
I too called today and found out that my application was moved to Edmonton from Sydney. I hope this means that Edmonton has the capacity to process more applications. Also, I noticed that Ottawa and Etobicoke have the most movement.