+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

Abd17

May 9, 2023
Dec 24 2022 AOR
Medical repassed on May 03, 2023.
Eligibility and Security not started till date.
Application is above 4 months processing time.

Anyone in the same boat and received any update/info? Any idea for the delay?
Please help.

Yosola

Star Member
Jul 20, 2020
Dec 24 2022 AOR
Medical repassed on May 03, 2023.
Eligibility and Security not started till date.
Application is above 4 months processing time.

Anyone in the same boat and received any update/info? Any idea for the delay?
Please help.
Dec 26 2022
still waiting
do you know your visa office ?

mr_maverik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
PVO - OSC - Ottawa, SVO - CIS - Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2022
The IRCC agent I called yesterday confirmed that my application is stuck . All steps are completed back in April, but decision is not rendered yet. He couldn't tell me whether its in somebody's queue or not. Also, he couldn't tell me whether it will be picked up any time soon. Its frustrating that web forms and customer care is useless to tell anything other than things I am already aware of.

I reached out to my local MP today to see if he can help. Somebody from his office contacted me and got all the details. They will raise a query with IRCC. But, they didn't promise any miracles. Looks like it is going to be a long wait. :(

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
The IRCC agent I called yesterday confirmed that my application is stuck . All steps are completed back in April, but decision is not rendered yet. He couldn't tell me whether its in somebody's queue or not. Also, he couldn't tell me whether it will be picked up any time soon. Its frustrating that web forms and customer care is useless to tell anything other than things I am already aware of.

I reached out to my local MP today to see if he can help. Somebody from his office contacted me and got all the details. They will raise a query with IRCC. But, they didn't promise any miracles. Looks like it is going to be a long wait. :(
sorry to hear about your situation. Here's my suggestion - order gcms notes; not to see the status, but to "trigger" an update. When you order gcms, someone physically at IRCC must look into your current application. At that point IRCC officer will know your file is stuck and they'll take some action.

mr_maverik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
PVO - OSC - Ottawa, SVO - CIS - Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2022
sorry to hear about your situation. Here's my suggestion - order gcms notes; not to see the status, but to "trigger" an update. When you order gcms, someone physically at IRCC must look into your current application. At that point IRCC officer will know your file is stuck.
Yup. Good suggestion. Already ordered GCMS notes last week. Hoping they will pick up the request in couple of weeks.

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
I ordered GMCS notes on March 07 2023, but haven't received it yet. More than 2 months now.
Don't know why there is a delay in that too.
again, it's highly sporadic but ircc strike has a big role to play in your case delay.