+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

Dark magician

Apr 18, 2023
Hello Everyone, I uploaded my PR photo and updated my address on the PR portal on April 5 and still didn't receive my ECOPR. Is that normal?

Last edited:

Dark magician

Apr 18, 2023
Hey guys I got my eCoPR but my place of birth has a typo, how can I notify IRCC about this? Thanks and is this gonna cause extra delay
I hope someone will help you soon. I honestly have no idea what do in this case, but I have a question about the timeline between uploading the pictures and receiving the ecoper. Thanks.

tiwana777

Apr 6, 2023
I hope someone will help you soon. I honestly have no idea what do in this case, but I have a question about the timeline between uploading the pictures and receiving the ecoper. Thanks.
Uploaded my info on last Sunday and got eCoPr email today. So approx 3 days, they haven’t accepted my photo yet in the portal tho

Reactions: Dark magician

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Hey guys I got my eCoPR but my place of birth has a typo, how can I notify IRCC about this? Thanks and is this gonna cause extra delay
Usually if the place of birth has a long name they change it so something short that sounds similar. It was the same for me and my friend.
Is this the case for you ?

You can try calling ircc and check too.

Reactions: tiwana777

sgPR

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
No they have not accepted my address. I have declared that I am in Canada
then may be they have not yet checked, ideally in a week you should get..I got in 4 days..did you get an email confirming your submission in portal? which VO? mine was Etobicoke.

Dark magician

Apr 18, 2023
then may be they have not yet checked, ideally in a week you should get..I got in 4 days..did you get an email confirming your submission in portal? which VO? mine was Etobicoke.
I haven't gotten an email confirming my submission. My VO is Calgary. It's been almost 13 days, and I am worried that the federal worker do the strike today and my work delayed further.

sgPR

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
I haven't gotten an email confirming my submission. My VO is Calgary. It's been almost 13 days, and I am worried that the federal worker do the strike today and my work delayed further.
You will get an email with the subject " Your PR confirmation case has been successfully submitted" , I got as soon as I submitted the declaration, address and photo on the portal. Does your portal say " in review with ircc" ??

Reactions: cz999

tiwana777

Apr 6, 2023
Usually if the place of birth has a long name they change it so something short that sounds similar. It was the same for me and my friend.
Is this the case for you ?

You can try calling ircc and check too.
Ah yes it’s a bit shorter, so I assume that’s not a typo then

Reactions: LM10

Dark magician

Apr 18, 2023
You will get an email with the subject " Your PR confirmation case has been successfully submitted" , I got as soon as I submitted the declaration, address and photo on the portal. Does your portal say " in review with ircc" ??
I just checked again. Yes I received that email. Yes, the status is in review with IRCC. Is there a phone number that I can call?

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
I just checked again. Yes I received that email. Yes, the status is in review with IRCC. Is there a phone number that I can call?
The phone number is just that 800 number. You can also try emailing the address where you got your portal email and ask. But anecdotally Calgary VO is quite slow in issuing eCOPR so your situation is not unique