+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

rkarora20

Star Member
Oct 30, 2017
Hi everyone, at the time of application I was in canada but now I’m outside, if I get an approval, I heard that they cancel existing trv. How will I re enter Canada? I applied with my spouse and she was an Outland applicant while I was inland at the time of applying.

PInspire

Apr 5, 2023
What’s your expiry date? Is it also tied to the medical expiry?
The thing is, the expiry is do tied with medical expiry and it’s expiring in 20 days but I’m already in Canada.

Do you or anyone have any idea if I need to be worried or any action required from my side?

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
The thing is, the expiry is do tied with medical expiry and it’s expiring in 20 days but I’m already in Canada.

Do you or anyone have any idea if I need to be worried or any action required from my side?
Hmm I think as long as they send you the ecopr within 20 days you should be good, I think the worst that can happen might be remedical? Honestly not sure, haven’t seen this situation on the forum.

Reactions: PInspire

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Hi everyone, at the time of application I was in canada but now I’m outside, if I get an approval, I heard that they cancel existing trv. How will I re enter Canada? I applied with my spouse and she was an Outland applicant while I was inland at the time of applying.
They won’t immediately cancel trv, trv is only cancelled when they send out the ecopr. You can tell them you are outside of Canada when they send portal 1, and they will tell you to contact them again once you are back in Canada.

PInspire

Apr 5, 2023
Hey All,

In Portal 2 for the PR Card, Can we submit the same photo which we submitted at the time of the PR application?

proceso

May 1, 2020
Hi All, My SIN no is currently expired (Planning to submit my work permit to extend the expiry tomorrow). Will that affect my PR application ?