+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

tiwana777

Apr 6, 2023
It's really tough to say. IRCC process is highly sporadic. But based on what I see, everything is passed. Unless it is stuck in some processing queue, I think you should receive the portal email soon.
Hopefully but after everything is passed what kind of processing is left? Is there a step that is still left? Also tysm for ur insight and replies

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Also AOR DEC 11
Bro I saw your msg just before bed, thought I would check one last time today, I also got a GU today!! Looks like finally they are working on our applications.
ITA: OCT 12
AOR: DEC 11
MEP/BIO: JAN 18
No update/GU whatsoever until late afternoon APR 6
GU: APR 6
Tracker all stages completed + COPR details available: APR 7

Last edited:

PInspire

Apr 5, 2023
AOR: 11 Dec
Medical & Biometrics Passed: 17 Jan
Criminality: Passed
Eligibility: Completed
Bck. Check: Complete

Primary VO: CPC Edmonton
Secondary VO: OSC Ottawa

Eligibility and Background Check completed yesterday, 6th April.

Got GU as well.

CoPR Number now available on Tracker.

RaccoonS

Apr 6, 2023
Hi guys! I’m a dependent applicant, can I call IRCC and try to check the status of an application? Or IRCC agents are available to give the information only to the main applicant?

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Hi guys! I’m a dependent applicant, can I call IRCC and try to check the status of an application? Or IRCC agents are available to give the information only to the main applicant?
Probably worth a try, if you have the UCI and all other necessary information I don’t see why they can’t give you the info. That being said, it’s probably the most beneficial for the main applicant to call, as the main applicant is the one they assess the eligibility for, and that info is only available to him/her