+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

RaccoonS

Apr 6, 2023
Hi everyonee)
Our AOR was in December. And I noticed on the tracker Background is in progress since March 05. We called to IRCC, the agent said that eligibility, medicine and criminality are completed, and on March 03 the security check began. She also added that everything is good with the application, and nothing is required. would the agent tell us if there are any notes?

Last edited:

MrShah

Mar 11, 2023
Hi folks, I just called IRCC to check my eligibility before long weekend, and the agent said everything looks okay and confirmed that my eligibility changed from not started to in progress; however, she can not see whether it's review required or recommend pass, and that's all she knows. Isn't this a little bit strange?

AOR Dec 11
MED JAN 17
No update since then.
Eligibility and background shown not started on tracker.

Reactions: cz999 and kasra545

PInspire

Apr 5, 2023
Hi folks, I just called IRCC to check my eligibility before long weekend, and the agent said everything looks okay and confirmed that my eligibility changed from not started to in progress; however, she can not see whether it's review required or recommend pass, and that's all she knows. Isn't this a little bit strange?

AOR Dec 11
MED JAN 17
No update since then.
Eligibility and background shown not started on tracker.
What’s your VO?

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Hi Bond, what is POV and where can I see it in my gckey/tracker?
PVO is primary visa office. This is the main office that will process your application. Then there is SVO, secondary VO. This is a backup and PVO can send your application to SVO at any point. You will have to call IRCC to confirm about your PVO ad SVO, or order GCMS. Right on Page 1 you'll seyour PVO and SVO. Hope this helps!

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Hi,

I replied to portal mail yesterday evening.

When can i expect portal credentials?
I replied to it on 28th and got reply on 30th March.

You should get the credentials soon..Best be ready with your latest digital picture.

tiwana777

Apr 6, 2023
but you'll need code that will be sent to your representative's email (I am assuming representative gave their own email when filing the application for you)
Yea that’s gonna be hectic as per my info do u think my application is gonna be finished soon? With good news hopefully

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Yea that’s gonna be hectic as per my info do u think my application is gonna be finished soon? With good news hopefully
It's really tough to say. IRCC process is highly sporadic. But based on what I see, everything is passed. Unless it is stuck in some processing queue, I think you should receive the portal email soon.