Eligibility :In Progress

Reactions: PInspire

Nicdoesnotexist

Sep 23, 2022
CEC Inland
ITA: Nov23
AOR: Dec 15
MEP & BIL: Jan 20
ADR: Jan 20 (the country I used to live in required a letter from IRCC to issue a police certificate)
IRCC sent an email on Mar 1 to confirm they have received my police certificates. (Tracker status said the police certificates were received on Feb 27)

The tracker shows "we received your enquiry" on Mar 10. I didn't call or send webform, not sure what is this enquiry referring to.
Tracker status for eligibility and background check are both not started.
GCKey shows 'We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.' for eligibility and 'We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.' for the background check.

Will try to call tomorrow to get the status from an IRCC agent.

Hope all of us can get our PR approval sooner!
Called on Mar 24 and the IRCC agent said eligibility has not started, bg check first part is passed.
Tracker was updated on Mar 27, eligibility changed from 'not started' to 'in progress' while bg check is still 'not started' in the tracker

No update/ GU ever since.

USAUKCanAusNZ

Mar 23, 2023
I got an email from IRCC this morning at 1:22am PT (4:22am ET) saying that "We sent you a message about your application", but there is no new message in my GCKey account, nor is there anything updated in the account/tracker. No GU in the account (i.e. no "Application/profile updated").

I did voluntarily send them a police certificate through the webform 2 days ago without them asking me first, and they acknowledged the receipt yesterday with a standardized webform-response email.

Should the new email that I received today itself be considered a GU?

onkaar2021

Mar 30, 2023
I tried calling them at 8882422100, every time it ends up that they cannot transfer to an agent. What options do I need to choose after calling ?
Background checks are also completed for me and now all four status is completed.
I can see the COPR details as well on the tracker, but no email yet. Nothing in GIC portal as well.

Shall I call IRCC for the copr portal login details ?

thevibefeeder

Jul 6, 2022
Hi Guys,
ITA: Oct 12th, 2022
AOR: Dec 2nd, 2022
Passed Medical: Jan 3rd, 2023
Biometric: Linked to GC

I’m yet to receive any communication for BG and Eligibility. I have friends whose AOR was in January (same profile, similar documents submitted) and they have already received their ECOPR mails. One friend received it in 45 days after AOR. And I haven’t received any communication since medical was passed on Jan 3rd. Should I worry? Should I get in touch with IRCC? Thanks for any inputs you could provide.
I talked to an IRCC officer and they told me that my application was being processed in Ottawa office and since been transferred to local office in Etobicoke. He also informed me the first BG check is complete, everything looks ok and the application is progressing. However, I’m still yet to see any updates on the profile. Any idea what’s the timeline for processing applications in Etobicoke?

thevibefeeder

Jul 6, 2022
Background checks are also completed for me and now all four status is completed.
I can see the COPR details as well on the tracker, but no email yet. Nothing in GIC portal as well.

Shall I call IRCC for the copr portal login details ?
How can one access the tracker? Is it available only to applicants who have received eCOPR?

tiwana777

Apr 6, 2023
Hello Everyone,
I don’t understand many terms here but I’ll share my info, trying to get an estimate on how long it will take for my application, if anyone can assess this info and give me some idea that’d be awesome.
I talked with an IRCC agent and they gave me this info:
CEC Inland Single
ITA: Oct 2022
AoR: Dec 1, 2022
Medical: Jan 3,2023- passed
Eligibility: Passed
Background Check: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: Passed
Agent said everything looks good, but I’m not sure how long has it been since these are on passed and how long it might take further before IRCC can send me some info, any prediction guys?

brb2288

Star Member
Aug 27, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-12-2022
LANDED..........
12-01-2024
Hello Everyone,
I don’t understand many terms here but I’ll share my info, trying to get an estimate on how long it will take for my application, if anyone can assess this info and give me some idea that’d be awesome.
I talked with an IRCC agent and they gave me this info:
CEC Inland Single
ITA: Oct 2022
AoR: Dec 1, 2022
Medical: Jan 3,2023- passed
Eligibility: Passed
Background Check: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: Passed
Agent said everything looks good, but I’m not sure how long has it been since these are on passed and how long it might take further before IRCC can send me some info, any prediction guys?
whats your status in tracker? Do you see a copr number there