+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

vkanada1128

Dec 6, 2022
That means a case analyst have already completed review of you eligibility reference to section A11.2 and put either recommended pass/ review required on the file for the officer.
Thanks. Caught a GU on gckey account
No email. Nothing changed on gckey account.

vivekvinod74

May 11, 2019
Category........
CEC
AOR Received.
22-12-2022
CEC Inland - Single applicant
ITA Oct 26, 2022
AOR Dec 22, 2022
Biometrics/Medical Jan 25, 2023
Eligibility changed to In Progress in the new tracker on Feb 28, 2023

Received IMM1017 - Remedical request on March 4 2023 (I had used old medicals from 2019)
Eligibility/Background Verification complete in Tracker - March 4, 2023
Medical - changed to In progress from complete in Tracker on March 4, 2023

Remedical appointment - March 6, 2023 (not sure when Doctor submitted results to IRCC)

Remedical Passed - March 12, 2023

Falsh07

Oct 22, 2022
I need URGENT information, any response is much appreciated.

Below is my Case,
- Currently in implied status (Worker)
- Work permit expired on Jan 23 2023
- AOR - December 09 2022
- BOWP applied - Jan 20 2023
- TRV - Valid till 2026
- Unemployed

I am an Indian passport holder who wants to make an urgent trip to the US at the end of this month (March).
My question is,
1. Can I enter back to Canada with only a Valid TRV? or will there be any issues as I do not have a valid work permit?
2. If I get my portal email while I am in the US, can I show the border officers my email and enter back inside Canada to submit my eCopr?

Please help. It's really important and urgent. Thank you.

Reactions: Sathiya143

MrShah

Mar 11, 2023
Called IRCC this morning, and they told me following information:

Criminality - passed
Eligibility - not started
Background check - not started

AOR Dec 11
Med Jan 17
No updated since then

PVO - Sydney

Reactions: Atm99 and LM10

ProfMovingToCanada

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Just a quick updated in case it can assist anyone with similar dates, as I, myself, keep on checking for people with similar AOR and their progress.
Called IRCC using the 2120 trick discussed on page 43 of this thread (thanks to the person sharing it) and got to talk to agent on 6th time trying in a row.

CEC Inland (one dependent child)
AOR: December 27th, 2022
Medical: passed January 31st 2023
Biometrics linked February 3d, 2023
Eligibility: not started
Background: partly passed (criminality passed; security not started)
VO: Vancouver

Tracker shows background and eligibility not started, GKey remains same since medicals and biometrics updated.

Reactions: Sathiya143 and LM10

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Just a quick updated in case it can assist anyone with similar dates, as I, myself, keep on checking for people with similar AOR and their progress.
Called IRCC using the 2120 trick discussed on page 43 of this thread (thanks to the person sharing it) and got to talk to agent on 6th time trying in a row.

Tracker shows background and eligibility not started, GKey remains same since medicals and biometrics updated.
Thanks for sharing. 1 question - whats the difference between security and criminality ? what is checked ?

ProfMovingToCanada

Star Member
Jan 17, 2021
Thanks for sharing. 1 question - whats the difference between security and criminality ? what is checked ?
I was wondering as well and googled it. Seems like criminality relies on the police certificates and declaration you provide, and security is another more in-depth check they do with international agencies/partner to ensure you do not represent a risk, have affiliations with groups that do represent a risk, etc.

Reactions: LM10

mani_gan1991

Star Member
Jan 17, 2023
Criminality is only PCC and security check will styart only after eligibility is completed. Security is highly confidential and will start only after eligiblity is passed . BG has 3 stages info sharing, Criminality and Security. so BG status wont be completed without all these 3

vkanada1128

Dec 6, 2022
Thanks. Caught a GU on gckey account
No email. Nothing changed on gckey account.
Got PR approval email today. I'm the primary applicant but email is directed to my spouse (name, UCI). She didn't receive any email separately. Shall I wait or can respond to this email since Application# is same? Anyone else in similar boat?
Also, nothing changed on tracker and gckey account. Both portals are not indicative of latest and greatest status. Good luck to everyone. Ya'll will be getting it soon.

mani_gan1991

Star Member
Jan 17, 2023
Got PR approval email today. I'm the primary applicant but email is directed to my spouse (name, UCI). She didn't receive any email separately. Shall I wait or can respond to this email since Application# is same? Anyone else in similar boat?
Also, nothing changed on tracker and gckey account. Both portals are not indicative of latest and greatest status. Good luck to everyone. Ya'll will be getting it soon.
What is your Primary VO office? Did u get mail from Etobicoke?

Sathiya143

Jan 26, 2023
Thanks

Thanks for sharing, I am following you, because my AOR is DEC 25, 2022. Already tried calling them, but not connected. Will update if I get some updates.

Reactions: ProfMovingToCanada

Sathiya143

Jan 26, 2023

Got the call-back option, Talked with the Agent today at 1.30 pm.

Timeline
CEC Inland (one dependent and a child)
AOR: December 25th, 2022
Medical: passed January 30th, 2023
Background: not started
processing Office: Vancouver