+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

neo2190

May 4, 2021
Just got a ghost update today, but tracker says still the same - background and eligibility not started. AOR Dec 16th. Anyone on the same boat? Should I expect anything after the GU?
AOR Dec 13th. Haven’t caught any GU. Tracker showing same as yours

Reactions: BarbJ

sarvo

Jan 31, 2023
Just got a ghost update today, but tracker says still the same - background and eligibility not started. AOR Dec 16th. Anyone on the same boat? Should I expect anything after the GU?
I also noticed a ghost update yesterday, but no changes in GCEKey or even today's updated tracker. I was at least expecting the "Background check" in GCEKey to revert from "in progress" to processing.

Arub Piplani

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hi, AOR-6th February-my UCI is updated today in Gckey but I didn’t receive Biometric instructions letter and Medical also shows not passed. When I can expect BIL?

smarties

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
YEG
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO-S / CPC-O / OSC-O
App. Filed.......
08-12-2022
AOR Received.
08-12-2022
LANDED..........
09-03-2023
Hi, AOR-6th February-my UCI is updated today in Gckey but I didn’t receive Biometric instructions letter and Medical also shows not passed. When I can expect BIL?
Wrong thread. Also stop spamming multiple threads.

mani_gan1991

Star Member
Jan 17, 2023
After countless attempts over the phone, I managed to connect with an agent to discuss my application status. They gave me not much extra detail than what I'm already seeing in the status tracker, but thanks to that phone call I now know which VOs are processing my file (see my signature).
I also noticed a ghost update yesterday, but no changes in GCEKey or even today's updated tracker. I was at least expecting the "Background check" in GCEKey to revert from "in progress" to processing.
What is the difference between in progress and we are processing, Mine is showing " We are processing your background check" Does that mean it is completed but not updated. My tracker shows not started

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
@Jaypoy26 @smarties hope you two get portal emails soon! You two may be the closest Dec applicants to the emails. There is a Nov 30 AOR that got portal email today so Dec emails should be just around the corner!

Reactions: smarties