+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

vkanada1128

Dec 6, 2022
Incorrect or invalid information. Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the Use of a Representative [IMM 5476] form or the Authority to Release Personal Information to a Designated Individual [IMM 5475] form. If you can’t create an account, it may be because your client’s application is not in our system yet.
Spikey - check your place of birth, it should match exactly how it is in your passport.

mani_gan1991

Star Member
Jan 17, 2023
I checked my Tracker status today it shows updated on Feb 8th but status inside is the same, Will it get updated later?

Mike442

Feb 7, 2023
same. The status says Updated : Feb 8, 2023 but don't see any changes. Good luck I guess to everyone
Are you guys using tracker tool or application via registering on it?

and I am with no dependent able to sign up for that application? Bcoz i cant fetch any data using tracker tool?

Mike442

Feb 7, 2023
Called IRCC …they told the processing time for express entry candidates (pr application) is now 16 months.

same thing confirmed by the IRCC website.

is it?

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Called IRCC …they told the processing time for express entry candidates (pr application) is now 16 months.

same thing confirmed by the IRCC website.

is it?
No, the majority are being processed around 3-5 months

Reactions: Mike442

mr_maverik

Star Member
Jan 26, 2023
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
PVO - OSC - Ottawa, SVO - CIS - Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
23-Dec-2022
I see the update date in tracker says "Feb 9" today. May be the tracker is getting updated daily going forward. But, don't see any updates though for me.

Last edited:

Can-Brits

Star Member
Jan 25, 2023
Category........
CEC
I see the update date in tracker says "Feb 9" today. May be the tracker is getting updated daily going forward. But, don't see any updates though for me.
Definitely getting updated daily.
I received portal email #1 yesterday and there was no update. When the tracker updated today it listed everything as complete and provided my COPR document details. This is amazing news for all applicants!! Transparency is key, and something the IRCC have lacked for years!

Jaypoy26

Star Member
May 30, 2018
Definitely getting updated daily.
I received portal email #1 yesterday and there was no update. When the tracker updated today it listed everything as complete and provided my COPR document details. This is amazing news for all applicants!! Transparency is key, and something the IRCC have lacked for years!
Your AOR is Nov 17 right?