+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

dexterrr

Jun 2, 2021
Did anyone's application from Dec 2022 AOR got passed the R10 completeness check?

You should see the Unique client identifier(UCI) change from CAN***** to UCI... number. ( It indicates R10 completeness check completion)

Reactions: PR Dreamer

neo2190

May 4, 2021
Did anyone's application from Dec 2022 AOR got passed the R10 completeness check?

You should see the Unique client identifier(UCI) change from CAN***** to UCI... number. ( It indicates R10 completeness check completion)

Not yet, My medicals changed to -
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Not sure if that is expected ???

dexterrr

Jun 2, 2021
Not yet, My medicals changed to -
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Not sure if that is expected ???
No, "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." is default for everyone. It will update with medical is passed when they review our medicals.

neo2190

May 4, 2021
No, "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." is default for everyone. It will update with medical is passed when they review our medicals.
Gotcha. thanks for the heads up. Statuses are super confusing

smarties

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
YEG
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO-S / CPC-O / OSC-O
App. Filed.......
08-12-2022
AOR Received.
08-12-2022
LANDED..........
09-03-2023
Has anyone in CEC with Dec AOR seen any traction in their application?
None yet for CEC and Dec AOR. Using ImmiTracker I noticed that many of the Jul-Nov AOR folks got their MEP around 25-27 days post AOR. For Dec AOR I would expect MEPs to post beginning Jan 2023.

Afra-Sunnix

Jul 19, 2021
Hi guys, I have a problem and couldn't find the answer yet!!

I had an EE/CEC profile since last year, and it expired in September after a year without any draw!
Now I want to submit a new EE profile, the system wont let me, sending error " you already have an application in progress!!"
My score is 493 and and I've been trying to find a way to submit an application, but cant!
I called IRCC 3 times and they don't know what the issue is!! one of them told me that " you might be still in the pool!!"

FYI...I have a PR application in progress for ONIP (master stream) -NON Express which we know that it's not interfering with an EE application and we can have both!! And I want to have both because nobody knows which one takes longer!
Please share your ideas if you know anything about it. Thanks