Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
Just got the portal 1 email!

AOR: Dec 23
MEDICAL/BIO LINKED: 27 JAN
ELIGIBILITY COMPLETED: 13 APR
BG COMPLETED: 14 APR
PORTA 1: 17 APR
congratulations, fellow 23 Dec AOR. Last thing on my application is Apr 13 medical passes again. i hope they would push further on my application as well. The IRCC has recently approved my work permit extension on Apr 11, so they are doing something for me ;), but this PR application waiting and anxiety is next level:p

Reactions: cz999

mrleveling

Apr 14, 2023
congratulations, fellow 23 Dec AOR. Last thing on my application is Apr 13 medical passes again. i hope they would push further on my application as well. The IRCC has recently approved my work permit extension on Apr 11, so they are doing something for me ;), but this PR application waiting and anxiety is next level:p
I know the anxiety is very real here. I was constantly checking this forum, gckey, and tracker every 10 minutes each day. I'm sure you'll get your email very soon. One question - did you give upfront medical or reused your old one?

I gave a new one even though I could've used the older one since the exemption allowed us to but didn't want anything to exacerbate the wait.

mrleveling

Apr 14, 2023
Does anyone know what the next steps are once we get portal credentials and have uploaded photo/address and are waiting for PR card?

Like do they ask us to send passport for any stamping or is that not required?

CanadaVisaUser01

Star Member
Jan 27, 2023
I know the anxiety is very real here. I was constantly checking this forum, gckey, and tracker every 10 minutes each day. I'm sure you'll get your email very soon. One question - did you give upfront medical or reused your old one?

I gave a new one even though I could've used the older one since the exemption allowed us to but didn't want anything to exacerbate the wait.
I used old one, and for they didn't ask for re-medicals and made them valid till Apr 2024.

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
Does anyone know what the next steps are once we get portal credentials and have uploaded photo/address and are waiting for PR card?

Like do they ask us to send passport for any stamping or is that not required?
No they won’t ask for passport and no stamping required to inland applicants. The next step is constantly refreshing your email and forum for any updates on your eCOPR and PR card haha.

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Hi Guys , Its been 18 days since I uploaded my photo to the portal but it is still stuck in "under review by ircc" I have recieved my eCOPR 14 days back too.

Anyone else stuck in this stage ?