+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

bond7890

Nov 11, 2022
Guys,
I have my agent’s email id on my PR application. He says he will only let me know once in a month (2nd Saturday of each month) about any communication from IRCC. In such case what should I do ? Can anyone plz suggest out of your experiences. My AOR was on 4 FEB 2023. I see most of feb people started getting their portal email. That’s why.!!
You mean your AOR is Dec 4, 2022 right? Relax man, IRCC process is highly sporadic. There are folks who have November AOR and did not get portal email yet. But if you are impatient, you can actually "yank" the application from representative's portal to yours. You'll have to fill IMM 5476 and select "cancelling the appointment of a representative". Then upload it via IRCC webform. Once IRCC confirms they have removed the representative, you can now link your application to your IRCC account (I am not sure if you do this from IRCC account or via PR portal account because my application is also submitted by my company attorney). Also, after this process, you'll be able to create your own account in new PR tracking website (https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en)

Last edited:
Reactions: Hanrink95

anuj_25

Dec 7, 2022
I was able to call IRCC today, VO changed from last month
Previous pvo CIO sydney , svo ottawa
Current pvo Vancouver svo CIO Sydney

is The new VO combination better or worse than the previous one in terms of timelines ?

sgPR

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023

is The new VO combination better or worse than the previous one in terms of timelines ?
when is your aor?

Hi..what is your AOR? did the agent report any status change? any tips to reach Ircc?

Hanrink95

Feb 22, 2023
You mean your AOR is Dec 4, 2022 right? Relax man, IRCC process is highly sporadic. There are folks who have November AOR and did not get portal email yet. But if you are impatient, you can actually "yank" the application from representative's portal to yours. You'll have to fill IMM 5476 and select "cancelling the appointment of a representative". Then upload it via IRCC webform. Once IRCC confirms they have removed the representative, you can now link your application to your IRCC account (I am not sure if you do this from IRCC account or via PR portal account because my application is also submitted by my company attorney). Also, after this process, you'll be able to create your own account in new PR tracking website (https://ircc-tracker-suivi.apps.cic.gc.ca/en)

Hanrink95

Feb 22, 2023
Got it, thank you !

Reactions: bond7890

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Any update for you. We have same AOR date : 10th Dec 2022.

MEP/Biometric : 16th Jan 2023.
Tracker shows eligibility and background verification not started.
No changes for me in the portal or new tracker. No GUs.

Did you try calling IRCC ?

umangrdoshi

Dec 26, 2022
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
I am in similar situation. AOR is Dec-6th and Med/Bio is 5-Jan. I have 3 dependents.
My AOR is also 6th Dec with 3 dependents. Medical/BIO 4th Jan. Tracker shows Eligibility in progress for last ~15 days. Background verification not started.

anuj_25

Dec 7, 2022
when is your aor?

Hi..what is your AOR? did the agent report any status change? any tips to reach Ircc?
My aor is Dec 11 , criminality passed and info sharing in progress, eligibility & security are not started. Looks like a long road ahead…
Unfortunately There is no tip or trick in Reaching IRCC, it’s pure luck so perseverance is the only key

Reactions: Sandeep29 and sgPR

sgPR

Star Member
Feb 24, 2023
AOR Dec 22
Biometrics/Medical Jan 25, 2023
Eligibility changed to In Progress in the new tracker on Feb 28, 2023
Same AOR Dec 22, biometrics Jan 26, medical Jan 27
Tracker - eligibility and background check not started.
Do you have dependents?

smarties

Star Member
Aug 23, 2019
YEG
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO-S / CPC-O / OSC-O
App. Filed.......
08-12-2022
AOR Received.
08-12-2022
LANDED..........
09-03-2023
11 am PST
Sorry to bug you again, but did BG verification in the new tracker get updated from Not Started to Completed before you got the portal email?

aqsathak

Nov 16, 2020
Hi Guys, Can anyone give me clarity on whether portal request will ask you if you're in Canada or outside? And if you're away on holiday does it make sense to return back and say you're back inland? Or just state out of country and try to get PR Travel Doc from abroad?

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
Hi Guys, Can anyone give me clarity on whether portal request will ask you if you're in Canada or outside? And if you're away on holiday does it make sense to return back and say you're back inland? Or just state out of country and try to get PR Travel Doc from abroad?
I did a bit of research about it since I am planning to travel around the time of getting my 1st portal email.

The best bet is to respond to this 1st email saying you are travelling and would like to resume process when you are back.
They should comply and delay the process till you come back and confirm that you are ready.

Reactions: mr_maverik