+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - December 2022 AOR ******

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Just received MEP/BIO. No email, I checked the profile.

ITA: 12 October 2022
AOR: 10 December 2022
MEP/BIO: 13 January 2023

I also have to emphasize that we had issues with PCC. We applied without one PCC, but provided letter of explanation. When the PCC arrived, we added it through the web form. This was all during December. Today we see that MEP/BIO is passed - does this mean that we passed R10 check?

LM10

Star Member
Dec 6, 2022
This seems to be the case for a lot of people that re-used their Medicals. They show passed and next day they go back to the previous state. I'd say that is nothing to worry about.
The same happened with me. Yesterday it showed medical passed, today it changed back to the default status.

Reactions: Miracle2018

santzapaul

Aug 8, 2016
Just received MEP/BIO. No email, I checked the profile.

ITA: 12 October 2022
AOR: 10 December 2022
MEP/BIO: 13 January 2023

I also have to emphasize that we had issues with PCC. We applied without one PCC, but provided letter of explanation. When the PCC arrived, we added it through the web form. This was all during December. Today we see that MEP/BIO is passed - does this mean that we passed R10 check?
I believe the UCI changing from starting with CAN to your usual UCI is a sign for passing the R10 check.

Nicdoesnotexist

Sep 23, 2022
The PCC I need required a request letter from IRCC to apply. Does anyone know will the IRCC link the BIO/MEP first or issue the request letter first? My AOR is Dec 15.

Heikooro

Jan 14, 2023
Got invitation 14 February 2021 as a cec candidate refused application due to only missing one document of dependent after 2 year still working specially in Covid time no one is working on that time and taking advantage of cerb. Losing hopes and specially kids are suffering too. Unfortunately no one understand the value of workers who are working here as many years on WP. Tears are not stopping since 2 years too much hard work here but get nothing. Even no hope for a low score worker