CEC Candidates, AOR June 2020 please join here

elga

Jun 5, 2019
Hi can u share when u passed all stages and ur AOR
Received AOR June 10, 2020
Submitted all docs June 28, 2020
Done medical exam August 6, 2020
Done biometrics December 2, 2020
No ghost updates at all but I called IRCC in the end of January 2022 and agent told me everything looked promising and should receive a final update in Feb.
Received COPR Feb 11, 2022

I hope you all get your COPR soon!

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Hi i called them yesterday

lady was nice
She said ur file look very very good ;(
U have to wait thts all now

!! And i got my gcms notes

only thing i saw on it!! Group 1

Reactions: Jaimeavila

Achuni

Star Member
Sep 11, 2020
Hi all, when I request for gcms notes I got the below reply.may I know what should I select?

Are you looking for:

1) A copy of the application indicated in your request;

2) Travel history;

3) All electronic records.

Ramanchhina

Apr 22, 2018
Hello
I want to apply for gcms notes but i dont have family name.. due to which my full name is written in family name and given name left blank on my work permit... could you please tell how it works while applying GCMS notes because i did left the given name field blank but application is not proceeding further...

silentsunami

Aug 8, 2020
AOR 5th June
Medicals Passed 23rd July
Biometrics 7th Oct
Received an email from IRCC officer on 14th Oct 2020 for landing interview but cannot make it as i'm leaving Canada on 15th Oct 2020
Latest GCMS notes in Jan 2021 showing application approved with COPR number, there's a note from officer showing "Unable to land applicant as he's oversea"

I'm Inland applicant but i had to travel back to my home country on 15th Oct 2020 due to family issue. I had requested to change my residence address through webform and I had valid work permit but TRV had expired. Currently i'm still in my home country and it will require a valid visa to re-enter Canada, question is should i raise a webform requesting IRCC to issue Permanent Resident Visa so that i can travel back to Canada for landing? It's a bit complicated, your help is very much appreciated.

SJCochrane6

Star Member
Jan 9, 2021
Can someone else who has seen this please confirm. I received my GCMS notes and my security is blank however next to final it says approved. Also under document issuance looks like a COPR number (starts with a T) has been generated. Does this mean application is approved or still awaiting security? TIA

Zozulia

Star Member
May 7, 2019
Need advice!
1. Country of origin - Ukraine
2. Lived in Poland for 1 year while studying (so was my country of residence) and have a bunch of stamps as I was going back home every month to visit
3. Currently leaving in Canada (current country of residence) and went home twice so far to visit

so under my travel history, I don’t have to mention travels between country of origin (Ukraine) and country of residence- BUT!! Do they mean only current country of residence (Canada) or it includes previous country of residence as well (Poland)?
Basically, do I need to mention all of my 20 stamps between Ukraine and Poland while I was a student there (as Poland used to be my country of residence)

please help!!! Thanks!

HK7921

Star Member
Sep 25, 2020
Just got off the phone with ircc agent. Finally saw a miniscule progress since september.
Eligibility‐ passed
Criminality- passed
Medicals- passed
Security- Not Started
Info sharing- complete

The agent said security not started BUT they cannot see anything or access that information as it is done by a different department. First progress in over 5 months and all they managed to do was pass the criminality. But alas they moved my application forward at least.

Anjupatel@9594

Sep 29, 2019
Review of eligibilityHelp - Review of eligibility
  • February 24, 2021 Your eligibility has been reviewed. Please see the final decision below.
Review of medical resultsHelp - Review of medical results
  • February 23, 2021 You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documentsHelp - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
InterviewHelp - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
BiometricsHelp - Biometrics
  • October 21, 2020 Completed.
Background checkHelp - Background check
  • February 12, 2021 Your background check was completed.
Final decisionHelp - Final decision
  • February 24, 2021 Your application was approved. Check your messages below for details.
what's your aor?

Jaimeavila

Star Member
Dec 3, 2019
Hi i called them yesterday

lady was nice
She said ur file look very very good ;(
U have to wait thts all now

!! And i got my gcms notes

only thing i saw on it!! Group 1
Hi Navjot, could you pass me the IRCC number you called? Please. I'm AOR June 6/20 and I tried to call once to the IRCC and I simply got an automatic message saying that not interview require and background check is in process so I would like to reach out to an agent to have the latest updates on my file. I appreciate your help and time.

liannaf

Oct 21, 2020
My boyfriend is a CEC Inland candidate. AOR Date of June 16th 2020. He is currently on a work permit ,BOWP approved a month ago. I'm an American waiting on my PR approval. We've been separated since last March and he is planning on flying into the states next week.

My question is if he gets COPR while he is out of Canada, would that cause any issues? or what are the steps he would have to take to be able to re-enter Canada? Im assuming his work permit would be void when he gets PR. Any help would be appreciated!!

I don't want his application being effected but we don't qualify for any travel exemptions in Canada because he isn't a PR yet. @legalfalcon @caipsnotes

THANK YOU!!!