CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-06-2020
Hi i submitted my file on june 3
Mediacal passed
Eligibility passed
I called them several times !!!! And giving me same answer evrything is good !! File in processing !!
And then i asked is my security check started !!! And same answer not started yet !!!

Anyone here pls reply if you r facing same kind of situation i am so worried my marriege was fixed on 3janury I postponed it ..... bcz of this whole corona and drama of ircc going !

pls reply if anyone else is having same kind of issue
did you receive any GU ?

Navjot sidhu

Nov 22, 2020
Congratulations to @hasopaul @Santy18 @Harsh1992 This weekend came with lots of good news. It would be great if you guys can also share your VO plz. I hope we all here from June get this moment soon.
Yes !!! Hopefully !!! It makes me smile when i see people getting their COPR!! And give me a hope also god bless all of us !! May this janaury brings everyones COPR those are watitng from so long

Harsh1992

Star Member
May 20, 2019
Congratulations to @hasopaul @Santy18 @Harsh1992 This weekend came with lots of good news. It would be great if you guys can also share your VO plz. I hope we all here from June get this moment soon.
Thank you so much....I have waited for 9 months to get it approved and still waiting to receive COPR lol...my VO was Ottawa when I last called IRCC ..Hopefully you will get COPR this week..

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
Mediacal passed
Eligibility passed
I called them several times !!!! And giving me same answer evrything is good !! File in processing !!
And then i asked is my security check started !!! And same answer not started yet !!!

Anyone here pls reply if you r facing same kind of situation i am so worried my marriege was fixed on 3janury I postponed it ..... bcz of this whole corona and drama of ircc going !

There are so many of us with same status like you including me, so dont worry and just wait, if you still want in-depth information on your file then you can apply for GCMS notes. As far as your marriage is concerned I think you should have gone thru it and included your spouse in your present application so that you both get PR at same time, otherwise if you will sponsor her after your PR it will again take more than a year in spousal category and if she is already not in canada at the time of application then IRCC wont even issue her TRV in 90% case.

tsc17

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-06-2020
I tried calling cic customer service to know whats going with my application; i was unable to hear the status but the automated system tried connecting my call to an agent which wasn't available. What could this mean? Is anyone facing the same issue?

tsc17

Star Member
Jun 14, 2019
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
24-06-2020
Finally i was able to speak with an agent and was told that my application has been approved back in Nov. She also mentioned that the PR card is in production and soon i'll receive CoPR email

Reactions: manisingh2301

xbazingax

Star Member
Jul 11, 2016
Mediacal passed
Eligibility passed

I had the same answer from the agents,called twice. All they said was that everything is good, its under process.
AOR 3rd June
Biometrics 2nd Dec