Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
18-07-2020
Med's Done....
10-10-2020
LANDED..........
22-11-2020
Yes, but did your biometrics field change from "We have not received your finger prints" to "Completed - (date)"?

CPC-O is my processing office. You should be faster since PNPs are generally quicker than the rest.
It did change at the same time when I received my CoPR.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
It did change at the same time when I received my CoPR.
Ok, so you didn't get any biometrics update before approval? That might be similar to me - agent said biometrics complete (exempt), criminality passed but my status is still "we have not received your fingerprints".

Most people here get it updated while it's still being processed, like "completed - Oct 01" but the application is still being processed.

JapaneseInMB

Star Member
May 27, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
18-07-2020
Med's Done....
10-10-2020
LANDED..........
22-11-2020
Ok, so you didn't get any biometrics update before approval? That might be similar to me - agent said biometrics complete (exempt), criminality passed but my status is still "we have not received your fingerprints".

Most people here get it updated while it's still being processed, like "completed - Oct 01" but the application is still being processed.
It is highly likely that your application will be completed in a month.

JapaneseInMB

Star Member
May 27, 2020
Winnipeg
Category........
CEC
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
18-07-2020
Med's Done....
10-10-2020
LANDED..........
22-11-2020
Let's hope so. It would make for a nice Christmas gift.

So far my eligibility hasn't been passed (only recommended), and I still have to go through security...
Eligibility Recommended Pass status was on my file on early Oct. In one and a half months, I received my CoPR after that. So, you have a good chance to receive a Christmas Gift. Merry early Christmas!

Reactions: Kais767

assen89

Jun 30, 2017
Same with me. AOR 16 June. my eligibility is recommended pass for almost 2 months now and there is no movement even after Biometrics. I am worried now. But whenever I call IRCC, agent says we cant see anything negative on your file its just they are working with less staff, so keep patience. Dont know what is stopping them to make it PASS after being Recommended pass. Please update me whenever u see any update, I will do the same
If your eligibility was in "Review required" then it is something to maybe worry about. The Case Analyst didn't add any negative comments when he passed your application to the approving officer which is a good sign.

Kais767

Jun 22, 2013
Eligibility Recommended Pass status was on my file on early Oct. In one and a half months, I received my CoPR after that. So, you have a good chance to receive a Christmas Gift. Merry early Christmas!
Thank you. Did you get any ghost updates?

abhishek_p81

Oct 26, 2018
If your eligibility was in "Review required" then it is something to maybe worry about. The Case Analyst didn't add any negative comments when he passed your application to the approving officer which is a good sign.
my eligibility was never under review required

Reactions: assen89

Preet53

Nov 19, 2020
Thank you for your reply. The instruction for schedule A and travel form says -bearing an original signature. but I do not know we are allowed to print and sign after the validated document. How did you submit your documents?
I exactly don’t remember but I did sign something while I sent