+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

****** CEC - April 2023 AOR ******

PaquiChan

Jul 2, 2023
Thanks! If I get the ITA before october is it then valid or will i still have to give it again?
Hi! Your results need to be valid when you receive the AOR. Once you have that document it does not matter if your IELTS expire even 1 day later. Therefore, if your results will expire in October, you will need to receive the ITA and submit all the documents before that, so you get the AOR in time. Also be aware that in some cases the AOR arrives right after submitting all the documents, but it seems that for some people it takes a while.

Here more info from the Government of Canada website:
Language test results must not be more than two years old at the time of application receipt, and will be used as conclusive evidence of an applicant’s language proficiency.
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/standard-requirements/language-requirements/requirements-canadian-experience-class.html

Reactions: Sree2750

KE21

Jul 16, 2023
Has anyone received "We received the information you sent us. We’ll review it and let you know if we need any other information from you. " this message almost after 3 months of AOR?

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
ITA : March 29, 2023
FIle Submmited : 11 Apr 2023
AOR : 11 Apr 2023
Medical : eMedical done as upfront medical
May 11: Medical passed, Biometrics passed, background check in progress,
July 3 - recieved first email for PR portal information.
July 4 - sent information asked for PR portal.
July 11 - 2nd notice of first portal email
July 11 - sent information asked for PR portal.
July 21 - 2nd portal email with passwpord
July 21 - uploaded photo and provided address.
VO - Montreal
eCOPR - Pending
PR Card - Pending
ITA : March 29, 2023
FIle Submmited : 11 Apr 2023
AOR : 11 Apr 2023
Medical : eMedical done as upfront medical
May 11: Medical passed, Biometrics passed, background check in progress,
July 3 - recieved first email for PR portal information.
July 4 - sent information asked for PR portal.
July 11 - 2nd notice of first portal email
July 11 - sent information asked for PR portal.
July 21 - 2nd portal email with passwpord
July 21 - uploaded photo and provided address.
VO - Montreal
July 27 - eCOPR Recieved.
PR Card - Pending

PravinDeo

Star Member
Jul 3, 2020
Q> in eCOPR in case if officer signature it is number of office instead of digital signtaure.? is that how it should be ?

shreyas12

Aug 3, 2023
Have all April CEC have their applications approved?
Nope! I’m still waiting for my confirmation email! But I had added a dependent post AOR in June, but my tracker says everything is completed for both of us since Aug 01 2023.
Called IRCC yesterday, the agent wasn’t very helpful and just said all checks have been completed and there’s nothing more they can tell.

• Sad
Reactions: Lord_Tony

Joana Castro

Aug 4, 2023
CEC Inland Timeline

AOR: April 11th
Medical and Biometrics: accepted May 12nd
Background and Eligibility: in progress since June 05th

Should I call IRCC once we hit 4 months since AOR? - this is the average timeline on the website.

TJKD1994

Jul 26, 2023
CEC Inland Timeline

AOR: April 11th
Medical and Biometrics: accepted May 12nd
Background and Eligibility: in progress since June 05th

Should I call IRCC once we hit 4 months since AOR? - this is the average timeline on the website.
The suggested CEC processing time just changed to five months. Guess its all got slowed down.

• Sad
Reactions: shreyas12

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
How do we know with which office we are?
Only way to find out is calling IRCC on the phone or ordering GCMS notes

Reactions: HD1111

Mavala

Aug 3, 2023
Have all April CEC have their applications approved?
It is still pending for me. AOR 04 April.
Based on GCMS note, applications was ready to finalize on 16-May, but there is no update after that. Looks like file is stuck somewhere and no one is looking at it.

• Sad
Reactions: Lord_Tony

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
It is still pending for me. AOR 04 April.
Based on GCMS note, applications was ready to finalize on 16-May, but there is no update after that. Looks like file is stuck somewhere and no one is looking at it.
Sorry to hear that. That was so close for you in may and now so long still not approved. Now that CEC normal processing has increased to 5 months they might drag this for another month at least, I guess. Good luck that you should get you approval soon.

Nicksterji

Aug 10, 2023
Hi All!

My AOR - April 1, 2023

I just logged in to my application tracker today and I can see an expiry for COPR and COPR document number but there is no actual COPR to be seen. I didn't get any emails and on GCKey it says that my final decision is in progress.

Since there is a COPR expiry date and document number, does that mean I'm approved?? TIA

shreyas12

Aug 3, 2023
Anyone having AORs from April 2023 yet to get PR confirmation?
My details:
CEC Inland PA with Outland Dependent
AOR - April 24th 2023
Medicals Passed - June 26th 2023
Change in marital status informed and updated (submitted upfront Medicals and spouse already had given biometrics once for visitor visa)- July 10th 2023
Got a letter for paying the biometrics fee for spouse on Aug 04th 2023 which was worded as “We are currently processing your permanent residence application and in order to make a decision we need the following information/documents”
Biometrics request for Spouse (new one for PR application) - Aug 08th 2023 (This is so frustrating since the letter was received on Aug 08th but had a date of July 25th 2023)
Biometrics Submitted for Spouse - Aug 11th 2023

The biometrics got updated in the portal but no further updates as of yet. Called IRCC and they said criminality check is in progress but on my tracker everything is showing as completed for both myself and the dependent. Can anyone make a sense of this situation?

PVO - Vancouver
SVO- Edmonton

TIA!