NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
15 -July-2020
Med's Done....
20-Sept-2020
Hello,

I created this thread as a lot of people still waiting for COPR Document - Even when they are approved in EE profile.

Share your Timeline & Let’s wait together:

CEC inland - then outland
AOR: July 15 - 1 CEC dependent.
Medical App: Sept
Bio: Oct 29
Approved in profile: March 10

still waiting.

Also: I sent a webform as I changed my address from Inland to Outland - Sent webform after approval. Still waiting for any news.

vishal2108@

Jul 2, 2020
Hello,

I created this thread as a lot of people still waiting for COPR Document - Even when they are approved in EE profile.

still waiting.

Also: I sent a webform as I changed my address from Inland to Outland - Sent webform after approval. Still waiting for any news.
which vo?

Reactions: Ochenta8

dondraper1996

Feb 24, 2021
Hello,

still waiting.

Try changing the email address in your cic profile. The second day I have "approved" message in my online application, i changed the email, and immiediately received the COPR

Wahkas

Jul 26, 2019
Try changing the email address in your cic profile. The second day I have "approved" message in my online application, i changed the email, and immiediately received the COPR
Thanks for this tip. I will give it a try. Do you know if you got an a confirmation email when you updated the email?

dondraper1996

Feb 24, 2021
Thanks for this tip. I will give it a try. Do you know if you got an a confirmation email when you updated the email?
No you dont. Maybe its a coincidence for me? but really , As soon as a updated my new email address from my agent's email in the profile of my CIC account, i got the COPR the next second.