+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Drake23

Jul 9, 2021
Hi Guys
I have a doubt regarding CEC class, I have worked with a firm for 1 year under noc B code 6316, I have received 3 salary changes from $15.30 , $16, $ 17, but my experience letter says $17. Would it affect my PR application if I don’t mention in the letter that I have drawn the other salaries as well ?? Thanks

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Guys, just received the 1st confirmation portal email !!! Yayyyyy!!! Replied right away with the info requested and waiting for the portal credentials on the 2nd email... This wouldn't have been possible without each and everyone of u... I wanna thank you for being there during the entire process and lending a shoulder during those sleepless nights... Will update everyone on the next updates and will try to be here to support everyone until all of us are smiling... Much love... AOR October 20, 2020... CEC Inland... Received 1st email from Virtual Landing Unit on 07.08.2021... @aammyy we got it on the same day budddyyyyy... Congrats!!! For those that are waiting, just be a bit patient... Ur almost there... And I'm here to help until everyone is out (will try my best)...
Hi Noyan2020, congratulations!!! Have you noticed any profile update (or ghost update) on your profile before that? Was your status all passed, or any section not started? Let us know..
Thanks, and best wishes again...

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Guys, just received the 1st confirmation portal email !!! Yayyyyy!!! Replied right away with the info requested and waiting for the portal credentials on the 2nd email... This wouldn't have been possible without each and everyone of u... I wanna thank you for being there during the entire process and lending a shoulder during those sleepless nights... Will update everyone on the next updates and will try to be here to support everyone until all of us are smiling... Much love... AOR October 20, 2020... CEC Inland... Received 1st email from Virtual Landing Unit on 07.08.2021... @aammyy we got it on the same day budddyyyyy... Congrats!!! For those that are waiting, just be a bit patient... Ur almost there... And I'm here to help until everyone is out (will try my best)...
CONGRATS!! I haven’t got it yet!! Still waiting after that call. Waaah. Can you please share the virtual landing email address you responded to? I’m just going to email them haha.

• Love
Reactions: Noyan2020

Joyrosmen

Jun 23, 2021
NS
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa + Halifax
AOR Received.
05-09-2021
Thank you! I’m just going to email them and explain and hopefully the person on the other end can help.
Let us know if you receive anything after sending :)

rishijc

Sep 14, 2020
I gave a call again this time I specifically spoke about my medicals since they are under review since Sep 2020(day they were sent my med institute) however the agent told she could see that my file was worked upon even last month and that everything else was cleared except the medicals. She said my security/ background was cleared, eligibility was too. Only medical remains. Don’t know what to do. I made GCMS request on Jun 23. Still have only temp request tracking number.

Reactions: Kevin2020

hrs_j

Jun 22, 2021
Hi all, unfortunately I received an update yesterday saying my application was refused. The reason was that I failed to include all the duties details on my proof of employment history. I know it was my fault.

So now I'm wondering about two things:
1. If I get a new letter with all the duties details, can I appeal or request a review of my application? Or do I just have to wait and re-apply?
2. Will PR refusal affect my future visa application to other countries?

Thanks a lot and good luck on your process!

Noyan2020

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Hi Noyan2020, congratulations!!! Have you noticed any profile update (or ghost update) on your profile before that? Was your status all passed, or any section not started? Let us know..
Thanks, and best wishes again...
Thankiessss budddddy.. Received a GU on May 21st and called in the end of June to find out everything was passed on May 21st and only waiting for finalization...hope everyone will get it soon.... Jus a matter of days...

Reactions: Lira

Arron_shaw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Thankiessss budddddy.. Received a GU on May 21st and called in the end of June to find out everything was passed on May 21st and only waiting for finalization...hope everyone will get it soon.... Jus a matter of days...
Congratulations!
May I ask did you happen to see any GU after the one on May 21 and before you received the 1st portal email?

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Thank you!!! We really need some good news after this endless waiting!!!