+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
yes, that's correct. I linked my PR card application to my GCKey account to get the update about the card. I had 1 GU on that application, 2 or 3 days before it was approved on Jul 02.

For the Confirmation portal that we got email to declaration to be inside Canada, I had no update on that portal account. 'til now, it's still Under review with IRCC. I hope it's clear.
Thankyou. it's clear

Reactions: kumori

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Hi friends! A bit of an update. The Ottawa office called me last night asking if I received a portal email from them in LATE MAY. Then they told me to check my junk folder - I told the I check both my inbox and my junk folder multiple times a day waiting for that dang email and I can guarantee that I never received it. I told her I even called through a few times and was told that ‘everything is fine, just wait for the email’ even though it had supposedly already been sent.

They have my correct email on file so who knows what happened.. She said they’ll resend it and it may take a few business days to receive it. And so the waiting game continues!

Joyrosmen

Jun 23, 2021
NS
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa + Halifax
AOR Received.
05-09-2021
Hi friends! A bit of an update. The Ottawa office called me last night asking if I received a portal email from them in LATE MAY. Then they told me to check my junk folder - I told the I check both my inbox and my junk folder multiple times a day waiting for that dang email and I can guarantee that I never received it. I told her I even called through a few times and was told that ‘everything is fine, just wait for the email’ even though it had supposedly already been sent.

They have my correct email on file so who knows what happened.. She said they’ll resend it and it may take a few business days to receive it. And so the waiting game continues!
WOOOOW you are the 2nd person I read today with the exact same story !!! :oops:

Reactions: aammyy

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021

Damn, this is really embarrassing coming from the IRCC. But at least you know that you're good :)

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020

email taking 2-3 days to recieve after sending???? this is hilarious!!! what kind of an email server do they have lol

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
She was very lovely and just doing her job, but the process is so unnecessarily convoluted!

I was like ‘can I confirm that I’m in Canada right now? You called me on my Canadian number and I’m in Vancouver’ No. ‘Can I have a number to call if I don’t receive it?’ No. Lollllls.

aammyy

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
Lucky you, you are going to leave us and we are still waiting.. haha
Hopefully you’ll have answers soon! Are you being processed at Ottawa too?

Technically I’m still waiting, and not exactly filled with confidence that this email is arriving any time soon.

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
I got the PR card today.

Thats it. Process completed. My signature has been updated.

This will be my last post here, at least until citizenship process. It has been a pleasure to share our stressful moments with you all. It made me feel less lonely, especially during stressful winter with covid. I hope if you are still waiting, that wait is short.

I hope if you are still waiting, that wait is short. At this stage of the process its now matter of time, without pretty much anything to worry. Sooner or later, you will all complete the process.

I wish you all a very good new life in our adopting country, full of successes and joy.

Good luck to you all.

Noyan2020

Star Member
Nov 9, 2020
Guys, just received the 1st confirmation portal email !!! Yayyyyy!!! Replied right away with the info requested and waiting for the portal credentials on the 2nd email... This wouldn't have been possible without each and everyone of u... I wanna thank you for being there during the entire process and lending a shoulder during those sleepless nights... Will update everyone on the next updates and will try to be here to support everyone until all of us are smiling... Much love... AOR October 20, 2020... CEC Inland... Received 1st email from Virtual Landing Unit on 07.08.2021... @aammyy we got it on the same day budddyyyyy... Congrats!!! For those that are waiting, just be a bit patient... Ur almost there... And I'm here to help until everyone is out (will try my best)...