+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Thank you bro. You have been very encouraging. Linked my pr confirmation portal to the GC account immediately yesterday and received an update today I suppose for the submission of PR card application. Another wait begins
what update did you receive after linking the pr card application? Mine is still showing submitted

Reactions: Kevin2020

bnp66

Feb 24, 2021
Just received the EcoPR.

CEC inland with one dependent
AOR: October 3rd
First email for PR portal : June 9th
Second email for PR portal : June 17th
Ecopr: June 18th
PR Card: Waiting.

I hope everyone gets their approval soon.
Received PR card in the mail today ( July 6th). PR portal shows still in review with IRCC :D...

I hope everyone get their PR very soon.

Reactions: Patiently_pr

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Received PR card in the mail today ( July 6th). PR portal shows still in review with IRCC :D...

I hope everyone get their PR very soon.
did you link your card application in the ircc portal? I have the same ecopr. My card as approved and mailed July 2nd, as per ircc. And same, photo and address show in review

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Finally received my eCOPR 4:20PM (Vancouver) on a Sunday afternoon. The wait is over.
I raised a webform on Friday and complained about delay almost costing me my permanent job since my BWOP was not a longer time assurance.
Not sure whether it helped push things but I'm grateful to get here.
My friends on this forum, you are a great source of comfort and encouragement.
I pray that all get approved soon. I know what I have been feeling for 9 months and I can't wish it on anyone.

eCOPR validity is only until July 24th 2021. Will my mailed card have a longer validity?
Finally!!! Congrats and all the best!

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
Congrats @Kevin2020, finally!!!

@dreamercec I got approval on Jul 02 too, and got my card yesterday. Yours is coming today or tomorrow, I guessed. I'm in Toronto and the card was sent from Sydney, NS. My confirmation portal still has everything under review, so just don't bother with them :)

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020

@dreamercec I got approval on Jul 02 too, and got my card yesterday. Yours is coming today or tomorrow, I guessed. I'm in Toronto and the card was sent from Sydney, NS. My confirmation portal still has everything under review, so just don't bother with them :)
approval on 2nd july as in you got copr on 2nd july?

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Hi, no, I got updated/approved for my PR card application on July 02, which I guessed they sent out the card that day or Jun 30. My CoPR is on Jun 22.
so u saw the status as approved in the IRCC portal right for PR card application? I suppose u linked the PR card application in your IRCC account. Is that correct?

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021

I am based in Vancouver, so under my experience looks more end of next week (if they really shipped it already). I live in the ass of Canada lol

• Haha
Reactions: kumori

kumori

Star Member
May 13, 2021
so u saw the status as approved in the IRCC portal right for PR card application? I suppose u linked the PR card application in your IRCC account. Is that correct?
yes, that's correct. I linked my PR card application to my GCKey account to get the update about the card. I had 1 GU on that application, 2 or 3 days before it was approved on Jul 02.

For the Confirmation portal that we got email to declaration to be inside Canada, I had no update on that portal account. 'til now, it's still Under review with IRCC. I hope it's clear.