+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Guys my apication has been on my printing queue for about 1 month since I received the first email. Is it right to be waiting without copr or is there a step they missed.
My GCMS notes show COPR created date and issued at CPC-Ottawa though it has no issue date.
Hi Kevin2020, I think you should try to speak to an agent asap, as this does not enter in the normal timelines of ircc on this stage(after first email). I was reading on fb that there are some aplicants that have the same issue with you and that they where suggestig to get in touch with the call center. You have to confirm if they received your corespondence ecc. and what appears in their system about your app. Hope this helps...

Reactions: Kevin2020

Lira

Star Member
Jan 13, 2021
Thank you so much! I will call tomorrow. Everyone who received their first email with me got their portal credentials immediately and now have copr.
Unfortunately can not share the link that I read, but was very similar to your case, and explained in details...That's why you need to call them and make sure that any your action is updated on their system. This aplicant on fb. had sended 3 times the same info and none of this was received from ircc, and she learned this through calling them..

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
This is useful info. Although in my case they say Applicant already declared they are in Canada which makes me believe they received my response to first email. Interestingly, they date this for June 1st though I received and replied to their email on June 2nd
do you see in your notes the email you sent with the info: port of entry, etc

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
I believe should be in the incoming. I sent it x4 but I don't see any reference to it. There is completely no communication for June 02/2021. Assuming it is the June 01 on their side and I received email on June 02. They have created on June 01 but no incoming correspondence from me on 02 when I replied
not sure I understand your timeline, but my notes say:

27 may pr approved
28 may queue for finalizing landing, pre email sent in order to get applicants email, port of entry, etc (1st email). I replied same day, only once...
3 June they process my email info and create portal credentials (2nd email). I can see the content of my email, with exactly the info I provided. I submitted pic and address same day.

this is when my notes end. On 18 June I received ecopr

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
For mine I can not see my pre email though I received the request on June 2nd and replied.There is no mention of that date. I can see the details I entered thought including my last port of entry and date but for June 1st which was a day before they sent the pre email. I see the approvals and document issued as COPR but with no issue date and says not started. Interestingly the notes say on queue for document printing and has a print queue number.
well call them and try to move things.... but yeah, I imagine is enervating.

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
I loged in my account, and found this message under Pr Card:

02 July We mailed your permanent resident card to you. Your card can take up to six weeks to arrive.

I did not get any email, and in the portal both address and pic are in review lol

calvinklein

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Finally received my eCOPR 4:20PM (Vancouver) on a Sunday afternoon. The wait is over.
I raised a webform on Friday and complained about delay almost costing me my permanent job since my BWOP was not a longer time assurance.
Not sure whether it helped push things but I'm grateful to get here.
My friends on this forum, you are a great source of comfort and encouragement.
I pray that all get approved soon. I know what I have been feeling for 9 months and I can't wish it on anyone.

eCOPR validity is only until July 24th 2021. Will my mailed card have a longer validity?
You are a permanent resident. You can dismiss the expiry date. Use your copr document to update your sin and tell your boss you’re here to stay lol

Prabh9257

Star Member
Feb 13, 2021
Finally received my eCOPR 4:20PM (Vancouver) on a Sunday afternoon. The wait is over.
I raised a webform on Friday and complained about delay almost costing me my permanent job since my BWOP was not a longer time assurance.
I pray that all get approved soon. I know what I have been feeling for 9 months and I can't wish it on anyone.

eCOPR validity is only until July 24th 2021. Will my mailed card have a longer validity?
congrats mate. When did you get your first and second portal email?

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020

congrats!!!

vik222512

Star Member
Apr 28, 2021
i see my PR card application is approved on july 2 but thrs no update to my wife and Son's application they are still in Submitted status.

Anybody here facing or faced this situation?

rishijc

Sep 14, 2020
I don’t know what different I have done. But my application sees no update and till date my medicals are still under review. I reached out the institute where I got my medical done and they confirmed to have sent on Sep 2020. It’s 10th month and yet zero update on my profile. It’s unheard of. They agents are helping either. GCMS ordered 10 days ago and it’s still on temp number. This is frustrating.

• Sad
Reactions: kumori

rishijc

Sep 14, 2020
I sympathize with your situation. The web form might wait even longer. Most have been taking about 1 month lately. Mine took 1 month and 2 weeks. Do not despair, some officers handling files do not seem to update much. I had mine looked at just about 4 times since submission on October 14th 2020 first was December 2020. Eventually they will go through the stages really fast. If the guys who did your medicals had no issues, which they should have told you. Then you should be hopeful. Hang on there, if you believe in prayer, please pray. Your day is coming. For now, it is temporary state of unimaginable stress and anxiety. If you are inland, reach out to your Member of Parliament. You may have an overview of everything in just 2-3 days.
Thank you for the kind words. I m in Canada. Tell me something was you medical too under review all this while? My point is that they haven’t even started. Last Saturday I went to the medical center and they even sent me an email confirmation of transmitting it to IRCC back in Sep 2020. I m just anxious why people who applied in Apr 2021 got meds update on May 2021 and mine is past expiry and still not reviewed. Is it something wrong at my end?

Patiently_pr

Mar 14, 2020

Long awaited....Congrats!!!!