+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CEC Applications - Oct 2020 **Join Here**

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Photo and address was approved on june 30 and they closed the case. The pr portal account will be closed in 30 days. Usually i have heard at this step they print and Mail the pr card and people get it within a week or so.
thanks. please update here when u receive the card.

Reactions: vinielal

CA_PR_2020

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
Today I received an email notification that my file is updated. When I logged in to CIC account no such update. Its final decision which was updated yesterday when I checked. I have not linked my file with PR portal. Is it some sort of update on PR card which is backend and I cannot see.? Any suggestions.

And how to link the file for PR card progress. can someone give details.

EE Category - CEC Inland | AOR - October 13, 2020 | MEP - Nov 24, 2020 | BIO - Exempt
Criminality - Passed | Info Sharing - completed | Eligibility - Passed | Security - Passed (June 22, 2021)
GU before Portal email : 22nd June & 23 June, Confirmation Portal Email: 24th June 2021 | Confirmation Portal Credentials: 28th June 2021 | CoPR - 30th June 2021 |

Raj_aud

Aug 23, 2020
Today I received an email notification that my file is updated. When I logged in to CIC account no such update. Its final decision which was updated yesterday when I checked. I have not linked my file with PR portal. Is it some sort of update on PR card which is backend and I cannot see.? Any suggestions.

EE Category - CEC Inland | AOR - October 13, 2020 | MEP - Nov 24, 2020 | BIO - Exempt
Criminality - Passed | Info Sharing - completed | Eligibility - Passed | Security - Passed (June 22, 2021)
GU before Portal email : 22nd June & 23 June, Confirmation Portal Email: 24th June 2021 | Confirmation Portal Credentials: 28th June 2021 | CoPR - 30th June 2021 |
have the same question

calvinklein

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa

I got the same email a day after my application was approved. These emails seem to be sent with a delay.

calvinklein

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
is there any action required from our end after we receive the copr? like linking of pr card or something?
You can link it if you want, you’ll see a GU a few days before the card will be mailed. It also looks cool on your profile, I find. Makes it complete. however, you should update or apply for SIN with your copr

dreamercec

Jan 30, 2021
Guys my apication has been on my printing queue for about 1 month since I received the first email. Is it right to be waiting without copr or is there a step they missed.
My GCMS notes show COPR created date and issued at CPC-Ottawa though it has no issue date.
did you call or send a webform?

Unfortunately I think there is little to do, but I have seen some people waiting 3 months....

Reactions: Kevin2020